Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Q-Rosh's music / Parallel World

Parallel World

By Q-Rosh on January 19, 2020 8:44 pm

Parallel World

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

  • Play
  • Download
January 20, 2020 1:40 am

That evolved a bit differently than I expected from the intro, but it was all pleasant surprises.  I liked the beat and the different moods this evoked during its run time.

January 21, 2020 8:53 am

It is dark
It is happy
It is dreamy
And i love the last part

January 21, 2020 3:41 pm

Like the orchestration in the background combined with the cool, abstract sounds. Ominous with lots of understated tension.

January 22, 2020 8:37 am

wow, very cool, lovely sounds and a lovely guitar!

January 24, 2020 11:45 am

Oh yea, this's got a got groove going.

January 25, 2020 7:43 pm

Sets a contemplative mood ... then that groove, wow, wasn't expecting that, but I love it! Great track.

January 26, 2020 8:45 pm

January 28, 2020 1:17 am

cool sounds, the second half especially

January 28, 2020 12:51 pm

The intro and outro reminded me of Mogwai a bit.  Totally mesmerizing track!

January 29, 2020 7:16 pm
CosmicCairns wrote:

That evolved a bit differently than I expected from the intro, but it was all pleasant surprises.  I liked the beat and the different moods this evoked during its run time.

theGuen wrote:

It is dark
It is happy
It is dreamy
And i love the last part

NWSPR wrote:

Like the orchestration in the background combined with the cool, abstract sounds. Ominous with lots of understated tension.

katrin wrote:

wow, very cool, lovely sounds and a lovely guitar!

Devieus wrote:

Oh yea, this's got a got groove going.

miraclemiles wrote:

Sets a contemplative mood ... then that groove, wow, wasn't expecting that, but I love it! Great track.

kaedo sevaada wrote:

zirafa wrote:

cool sounds, the second half especially

Tone Matrix wrote:

The intro and outro reminded me of Mogwai a bit.  Totally mesmerizing track!


Thank you all for the nice comments. Unfortunately I do not have the time for proper arrangements. Most parts are moody ideas and happend accidentally. I can barely call the result a song. But still I love it to take part in the weeklybeats challage with this experimental material. Hope I keep it up and can come up with fresh ideas.

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up