Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting January 1st 2018 GMT each participant will upload one finished composition per week. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

fluid files

By Q-Rosh on March 31, 2018 4:11 pm

experimental exploration of fluid drumsounds.
Zymas hands on the e-piano. Thanks.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
April 2, 2018 12:11 am

Interesting juxtaposition of the glitchy frenetic background sounds and the smooth piano lines. It works well and kind of paints a picture.

April 2, 2018 2:48 am

Nice dialogue you have going.

April 2, 2018 6:52 am

Very soundtracky ... i like the contrast between the hectic drums and the mellow keys

April 2, 2018 7:22 pm

WOW!  My new favorite from you.  So relaxed and INSANE.  Reminds me of Squarepusher!!  Check out "Music Is Rotted One Note" if you haven't!

A++ work, favorited and downloaded. smile

April 2, 2018 11:59 pm

Yeah that was cool.  I was somehow chilled out and on edge at the same time. 

April 3, 2018 4:37 pm

Most beautyfull!
These drums are like cracks in the space-time continuum.
This big wavelike swell near the end of the track is marvelous!
One or two times the base is kicking a bit too  hard, in my opinion...

April 3, 2018 7:43 pm

Fantastic combination of mellow piano and off-kilter percussion!

April 4, 2018 1:24 pm

I love the suppressed atmosphere of this. Everything is in the distance or reverberating to infinity.

April 6, 2018 5:21 am

Quite a lovely experimentation in juxtaposition.  Nice work!

April 7, 2018 3:45 pm

I totally agree with the others.
Wunderbar

April 7, 2018 3:56 pm

seriously amazing!! straight to my favorites. gotta ask how you make those drum sounds?

April 8, 2018 1:41 am

Very enjoyable thank you.

April 8, 2018 11:22 am
NWSPR wrote:

Interesting juxtaposition of the glitchy frenetic background sounds and the smooth piano lines. It works well and kind of paints a picture.

Jim Wood wrote:

Nice dialogue you have going.

dj someguy wrote:

Very soundtracky ... i like the contrast between the hectic drums and the mellow keys

orangedrink wrote:

WOW!  My new favorite from you.  So relaxed and INSANE.  Reminds me of Squarepusher!!  Check out "Music Is Rotted One Note" if you haven't!

A++ work, favorited and downloaded. smile

CosmicCairns wrote:

Yeah that was cool.  I was somehow chilled out and on edge at the same time.

theGuen wrote:

Most beautyfull!
These drums are like cracks in the space-time continuum.
This big wavelike swell near the end of the track is marvelous!
One or two times the base is kicking a bit too  hard, in my opinion...

Plantrain wrote:

Fantastic combination of mellow piano and off-kilter percussion!

Devieus wrote:

I love the suppressed atmosphere of this. Everything is in the distance or reverberating to infinity.

rdomain wrote:

Quite a lovely experimentation in juxtaposition.  Nice work!

m2K7 wrote:

I totally agree with the others.
Wunderbar

underground Luau wrote:

seriously amazing!! straight to my favorites. gotta ask how you make those drum sounds?


ableton live, effects, shaking the HDD.

Ryan wrote:

Very enjoyable thank you.


Thank you all for listening and your feedback.

April 8, 2018 3:37 pm

what effects specifically, if you dont mind? beat repeat and warping samples etc? thanks!

April 8, 2018 7:38 pm

I like how the jazzy harmony surrenders to the broken glitchy pattern.

April 12, 2018 3:43 pm

This is super dreamy!  I feel like Harrison Ford in Blade Runner when he's using his fancy enhance photos computer smile  The glitchy beats scanning thru the memories.  The keys sound beautiful.  Nice work!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up