Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

high five

By Q-Rosh on February 2, 2020 11:15 am

First of all I arranged the guitartracks and then I gave my best to play the children toys..
what came out is completely rubbish.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
February 3, 2020 1:41 am

Like this, rubbish or not lol. Good work

February 3, 2020 4:26 am

this feels well resolved to me, not rubbish at all.. the twinkley kids toys were perfect in the intro but I think overtake the other instruments later on, like they're fighting for attention? feels like a vocal line on top of this could even make it a radio friendly tune. love the fades how it changes direction completely with backwards stuff, kind of a 60s feel

February 3, 2020 8:16 am

Ha Q, this not rubish at all...
Guitars are nice as always and the bells are cool...
The end is maybe a bit extended...

February 3, 2020 7:53 pm

I really like the warbly guitar sound and the chaos at the end is cool.  Has a little bit of the orchestral freakout feel on A Day in the Life.  Maybe a big crescendo like that has would make it super effective, but it sounds cool to me as is.

February 4, 2020 2:58 am

There's a freedom and imagination to this that actually makes me jealous or something...I love it.

February 4, 2020 9:37 pm

If its rubbish, its very interesting sounding rubbish smile. I zoned out a bit while listening, which is good. Nice contemplative ambience. Cool sounds all around. I suspect if I listen again with more attention, will hear some more of that interesting rubbish in there wink

February 5, 2020 9:16 pm


One man's rubbish is another man's favorite guitar sounds of the week!

February 6, 2020 3:19 pm

Dreamy... not rubbish! The soundscape of toys is freeform and not forced.  Makes for a nice soundscape. I would like to imagine the drum sounds coming from one of those wind up monkeys but they sound too good! Really cool backwards sounds at the end too.

February 6, 2020 3:37 pm

Mr ipaghost said it best!  It has a dreamy sorta psychedelic feel to it that I really enjoy.  Nice work!

February 7, 2020 1:52 am

Love me some warbly guitars, definitely not rubbish at all.

February 9, 2020 11:35 pm

dreamy

February 10, 2020 2:03 am

this came out great, enjoyed it

February 15, 2020 10:55 am
zirafa wrote:

this came out great, enjoyed it

Rambozo wrote:

dreamy

Ryan wrote:

Love me some warbly guitars, definitely not rubbish at all.

Tone Matrix wrote:

Mr ipaghost said it best!  It has a dreamy sorta psychedelic feel to it that I really enjoy.  Nice work!

NWSPR wrote:

Dreamy... not rubbish! The soundscape of toys is freeform and not forced.  Makes for a nice soundscape. I would like to imagine the drum sounds coming from one of those wind up monkeys but they sound too good! Really cool backwards sounds at the end too.

Ipaghost wrote:


One man's rubbish is another man's favorite guitar sounds of the week!

miraclemiles wrote:

If its rubbish, its very interesting sounding rubbish smile. I zoned out a bit while listening, which is good. Nice contemplative ambience. Cool sounds all around. I suspect if I listen again with more attention, will hear some more of that interesting rubbish in there wink

Sodabelly wrote:

There's a freedom and imagination to this that actually makes me jealous or something...I love it.

CosmicCairns wrote:

I really like the warbly guitar sound and the chaos at the end is cool.  Has a little bit of the orchestral freakout feel on A Day in the Life.  Maybe a big crescendo like that has would make it super effective, but it sounds cool to me as is.

theGuen wrote:

Ha Q, this not rubish at all...
Guitars are nice as always and the bells are cool...
The end is maybe a bit extended...

lysdexic wrote:

this feels well resolved to me, not rubbish at all.. the twinkley kids toys were perfect in the intro but I think overtake the other instruments later on, like they're fighting for attention? feels like a vocal line on top of this could even make it a radio friendly tune. love the fades how it changes direction completely with backwards stuff, kind of a 60s feel

Nyarlos wrote:

Like this, rubbish or not lol. Good work


Thank you very much. Maybe the song is better then I thought.

February 15, 2020 6:54 pm

magical sounds

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up