Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting January 1st 2018 GMT each participant will upload one finished composition per week. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

Witches

By purelygrey on February 25, 2018 7:19 pm

Experiments continue!

This was actually a pretty old sketch. I came up with the idea when I was making a track for Fright Club, hence the name. I don't think I've ever made something in this time signature. I also made drum samples myself this time.

Was running out of time again and went a little overboard with ducking and also there are swings in volume probably because I cranked up ButterComp way too much. Also fade out ending again big_smile Sorry about that!

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Share Alike (BY-SA)

  • Play
  • Download
February 26, 2018 1:30 am

champ

February 26, 2018 3:02 am

this is some really natural 5/4! love it! great spooky feels too smile

February 26, 2018 11:38 am

I love the suspense in this.

February 26, 2018 7:26 pm

O-oh this is my taste, very nice! Exactly what I want to hear in the morning along the way to work big_smile

March 2, 2018 3:41 pm

Nice track, Purely! The 5/4 is right on that edge of "suspense but comfortable." It goes on like a train.

Great mix and melody right after the break.

March 4, 2018 4:38 pm
starpause wrote:

champ

Jamatar wrote:

this is some really natural 5/4! love it! great spooky feels too smile

Devieus wrote:

I love the suspense in this.

zlatovlas wrote:

O-oh this is my taste, very nice! Exactly what I want to hear in the morning along the way to work big_smile

antler wrote:

Nice track, Purely! The 5/4 is right on that edge of "suspense but comfortable." It goes on like a train.

Great mix and melody right after the break.

Thanks a lot! Sorry about the late reply, been in a funk all week. Reading your comments helps heart

April 18, 2018 9:43 pm

Really loving this one... and you discovered Fright Club to me.

Sooo nice!

April 22, 2018 10:26 pm
laguna wrote:

Really loving this one... and you discovered Fright Club to me.

Sooo nice!

No problem! Glad you like it smile

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up