Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting January 1st 2018 GMT each participant will upload one finished composition per week. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

Happiness

By Plantrain on January 7, 2018 11:08 pm

Acoustic piano, (some notes that I couldn't get to sound the way I wanted were replaced by a Pianoteq track).
Static from the lovely LOM Elektrosluch, and a drone created with the Monotron Delay.
And a ever so slightly misleading title.

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

  • Play
  • Download
January 8, 2018 12:05 am

Im diggin this man.

January 8, 2018 12:10 am

Wonderful. Happiness  you are here.

January 8, 2018 12:13 am

I like it!

January 8, 2018 12:22 am

What a start to the year! Really lovely and restrained. Will be checking in next week for sure smile

January 8, 2018 12:48 am

Very nice, well done

January 8, 2018 1:00 am

I'm down.  Rich piano sound, beautifully mournful melody and perfectly sparse harmony.  The static is lovely.  I really like the tension between the two--it puts me in mind of some Upgrade & Afterlife-era Gastr del Sol.

January 8, 2018 1:29 am

Welcome back!  Yeah this is a really nice piece of work.  Beautiful piano tones.

January 8, 2018 3:12 am

Dig the minimal layers here, nothing seems out of place.

January 8, 2018 3:16 am

marvelous

first weeklybeats dl of 2018 for me, beautiful track.

January 8, 2018 5:40 am

some of that note modulation is amazing.  great background static as well.  absolutely fantastic piece.  I hope to do some more piano this year myself; this is very inspiring.

January 8, 2018 10:28 am

Lovely peace of music! Perfect for daydreamin...

January 8, 2018 12:59 pm

great atmosphere, outstanding track

January 9, 2018 6:02 am

Always a fan of the overall atmosphere and feel of your piano tracks.  Great start to 2018 and glad to see you're back!  smile

January 9, 2018 10:10 pm

It's great for hushing analytical brain and drift away for a minute or two. Thanks!

January 14, 2018 9:56 pm

Lovely stuff!

January 14, 2018 11:25 pm
w1th1n wrote:

Im diggin this man.

Q-Rosh wrote:

Wonderful. Happiness  you are here.

I_See_Drones wrote:

I like it!

Simon Koehn wrote:

What a start to the year! Really lovely and restrained. Will be checking in next week for sure smile

muzbox wrote:

Very nice, well done

onezero wrote:

I'm down.  Rich piano sound, beautifully mournful melody and perfectly sparse harmony.  The static is lovely.  I really like the tension between the two--it puts me in mind of some Upgrade & Afterlife-era Gastr del Sol.

CosmicCairns wrote:

Welcome back!  Yeah this is a really nice piece of work.  Beautiful piano tones.

minikomi wrote:

Dig the minimal layers here, nothing seems out of place.

Parallelis wrote:

marvelous

first weeklybeats dl of 2018 for me, beautiful track.

orangedrink wrote:

some of that note modulation is amazing.  great background static as well.  absolutely fantastic piece.  I hope to do some more piano this year myself; this is very inspiring.

theGuen wrote:

Lovely peace of music! Perfect for daydreamin...

Bleeoop wrote:

great atmosphere, outstanding track

Tone Matrix wrote:

Always a fan of the overall atmosphere and feel of your piano tracks.  Great start to 2018 and glad to see you're back!  smile

Coauctor wrote:

It's great for hushing analytical brain and drift away for a minute or two. Thanks!

Monkeynauts wrote:

Lovely stuff!

Thank you all for taking the time to listen, and leaving so much kind feedback!
(I haven't had time to listen to anything this week, but will try to catch up on all your music the coming
weeks.)

January 25, 2018 4:54 am

Beautiful stuff as always.

March 14, 2018 5:13 am

so pretty!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up