WeeklyBeats.com / Music / phliip's music / ready to begin (instrumental)

ready to begin (instrumental)

By phliip on January 5, 2020 11:05 pm

Hello :-)

Hope your music adventure is going well... I'm not sure what direction I'm going with my creative project this year; but I'm excited to be getting started. I'm going to be uploading my audio; and probably be making some visual; or complimentary content over at youtube; if you'd like you could check out some of my work there.

Good luck and have fun peeps! :-)

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Share Alike (BY-SA)

January 6, 2020 10:39 am

Really digging the slow, almost molasses-y drums. Lush yo

January 8, 2020 7:05 am

Beautiful texture – this track is practically the color of a jewel.  Love the drowned-out guitar chords especially!

January 12, 2020 11:57 am

For some reason this makes me think of House MD. That aside, I love it.

It feels intensely introspective to me, and just thinking that has reminded me how important and personal music is, both to create and to listen to. Thank you very much, and I'm embarrassed it took me this long to listen to it!

January 12, 2020 3:46 pm

This song certainly is inspiring a couple of beginnings for sure.

January 12, 2020 8:29 pm

oooh dude this is lush... love the textures!

January 17, 2020 10:12 pm

nice track

February 5, 2020 10:30 am

I've just discovered your music in the future! (week 5)

Diggin' every tune...

Your collages really shine. I love your use of silence and "blank space" between drum hits