Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

Short Eared Bun?

By Phil Harmonic on June 8, 2020 12:01 am

Crap. I got so enthralled with my new Ukulele that I forgot to make a track.. here's what i threw together smile
Name came from something ipaghost said on discord smile

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
June 15, 2020 12:12 am

And somehow no ukulele in this song.

June 15, 2020 12:15 am

i like the beat! keep it up

June 15, 2020 1:26 am

This came together really well. You'll have to share a ukulele tune sometime!

June 15, 2020 1:45 am
Devieus wrote:

And somehow no ukulele in this song.

There’s a ukulele in there smile the very last chord big_smile

June 15, 2020 2:13 am

These ears can spot a Phil Harmonic song without even lookin now.  I love some of the sounds you've developed this year.  theyre so fun to listen to.  Time to put on the headphones and give this another listen, then give Chillface my 100th playthru

June 15, 2020 3:19 am
demonzor wrote:

These ears can spot a Phil Harmonic song without even lookin now.  I love some of the sounds you've developed this year.  theyre so fun to listen to.  Time to put on the headphones and give this another listen, then give Chillface my 100th playthru


heart

June 15, 2020 4:18 am

Banger!!! Didn’t you start on this an hour before the deadline or something? Sweet sounds.

June 15, 2020 7:34 am
Mission Crossing wrote:

Banger!!! Didn’t you start on this an hour before the deadline or something? Sweet sounds.


Yep.. little more than an hour

June 15, 2020 2:32 pm
demonzor wrote:

Time to put on the headphones


Only way to listen to a Phil Harmonic song. Beats beats beats beats.

June 17, 2020 4:10 pm

Solid beat. The pitch bends on the lead melodies are really fun. Enjoying the upbeat vibe and synth sounds.

June 19, 2020 5:41 am
Phil Harmonic wrote:
Devieus wrote:

And somehow no ukulele in this song.

There’s a ukulele in there smile the very last chord big_smile

I saw this comment right as I heard the final chord strum. Haha. That got me good. Some of you guys impress the shit out of me of how quick you can pop out these electronic bangers!

June 21, 2020 7:08 am

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up