WeeklyBeats.com / Music / orangedrink's music / Untitled Live Performance II

Untitled Live Performance II

By orangedrink on May 6, 2018 11:24 pm

I MADE A NEW MUSIC VIDEO!  PLEASE WATCH IT!

I also have these fine T-shirts for sale!

Buy one here now!  XL is sold out!  I'm also figuring out AUS shipping for all the lovely WBers who live down under smile : https://orangedrink.bandcamp.com/merch/ … riple-logo

---------------------------------
Ableton Push 2!  This thing is so fun!

Before dubstep became "Dubstep" it was something else.  This is an attempt to harken back to those times.

I am behind on replies and listening to everyone's tracks!  Please forgive me; I love you all and will catch up this week heart

May 7, 2018 5:50 am

Dug your clip/song. Good to see what you look like other than the same thumbnail I see every week smile This one is good as well Mr Drink. Yeah would love one of the Pushy things... and every other type of gear out there... . ... one day tongue

May 7, 2018 8:16 am

nice sledgehammer-like videoclip. must have been lot of work. musically it reminds me of 10% elliot smith, but it is 90% an orange drink. The live performance II is cool and minimalistic. Well done. Sending a t-shirt to Germany is too expensive. Sorry.

May 7, 2018 4:34 pm
Q-Rosh wrote:

Sending a t-shirt to Germany is too expensive. Sorry.

If you are interested, send me your mailing address and I will investigate the actual postage cost!  The site currently has way too high of an estimate and I want to fix that shortly.

May 7, 2018 5:13 pm

Best hair-fight ever. And a pretty neat song.

May 7, 2018 7:23 pm

Nice atmospheric performance.

May 8, 2018 12:31 am

The rhythmic thrust reminds me of "Brownout in Lagos" by Oneida, but the atmospheric elements take it into its own arena.  Love when the synths get more intense towards the end.

May 8, 2018 1:35 am

that video is fantastic!  smile

May 9, 2018 3:38 am

Great job on the video, especially the part where you tear down the wall, also a great track, music reminds me of NIN.
“Dubstep” is almost a forbidden word now, I’m glad this track brought it back to the “dubstep” of 10 years ago, nice ambient textures with minimal deep beats

May 11, 2018 12:01 pm

This sounds dope! Very sparse, very subtle, great balance!
And I LOVE the t-shirt!!! Do you also ship to Belgium? I want one!!!

May 13, 2018 12:58 pm

Fantastic video, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Nice track this week, was this recorded in one take on the Push?

May 13, 2018 2:47 pm

Hey, video steals the show.  Amazing stop action. Like the sparseness of this week's track. Tight bass and crisp sounds. Got to get a shirt. Orange Drink Industries!

May 13, 2018 11:21 pm

Awesome video and song,  enjoyed that, couldn't look away. Impressive hair action. Was glad to see you did this, and the shirts - looking good. Keep up the good work!

May 14, 2018 7:46 am

That video clip is supersweet. That "hair fight" is my favorite too smile And that song is great.
The dubstep for this week is also very nice, the synth reminds me to housefly which interfers with the concentration wich is build up with this minimalistic percussion...

May 16, 2018 12:28 pm

Excellent low-key beat and love those swirly_buzz pads hovering around the bass.  The video was awesome, how long did it take to make?  smile

May 20, 2018 9:01 am

Amazing work on the video man!  Would of taken a while I'm guessing.  What did you use to film/capture?
Very cool song too btw.  smile

July 1, 2018 7:42 pm