Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / ngineer's music / Exit With Caution

Exit With Caution

By ngineer on March 30, 2020 12:01 am

Last minute jam I threw together with my buddy Thrashra

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
April 6, 2020 12:30 am

interesting!

April 6, 2020 1:17 am

Lots of cool sounds and totally righteous guitar solo.

April 6, 2020 1:51 am

Wow cool sound design on this man, that squelchy descendy thing at the beginning and end wild.  Your guitar tone is working really well with this too, nice track.

April 6, 2020 1:52 am

Whoa, interesting drums here. Nice guitar work!

April 6, 2020 2:58 am
Anthony D. wrote:

interesting!

CosmicCairns wrote:

Lots of cool sounds and totally righteous guitar solo.

Chrisfoo wrote:

Wow cool sound design on this man, that squelchy descendy thing at the beginning and end wild.  Your guitar tone is working really well with this too, nice track.

Mission Crossing wrote:

Whoa, interesting drums here. Nice guitar work!

Thank you for listening!! big_smile

April 6, 2020 6:14 am

Love that guitar part. Well done.

April 7, 2020 12:27 am

well done as usual.  definitely have to agree with the others: great guitar part and beautiful tone on it.  CERTIFIED FRESH

April 7, 2020 12:51 am
Devieus wrote:

Love that guitar part. Well done.

Word, thanks!


coreytrev0r wrote:

well done as usual.  definitely have to agree with the others: great guitar part and beautiful tone on it.  CERTIFIED FRESH

YESSSS ct certified!! big_smile

April 7, 2020 7:27 pm

Nice sounds, trippy fun, like the scratching percs. feeling it. Oh, yeah and that monster guitar. Boss.

April 9, 2020 7:58 pm
miraclemiles wrote:

Nice sounds, trippy fun, like the scratching percs. feeling it. Oh, yeah and that monster guitar. Boss.

Thanks Miles!

April 10, 2020 12:54 pm

Oooo nice, what a dense soundscape. I love it when there's almost too much stuff going on to follow. Nice micromanagement!

April 10, 2020 8:21 pm

That's a satisfying jam!! heart

April 12, 2020 6:27 am
hieme wrote:

Oooo nice, what a dense soundscape. I love it when there's almost too much stuff going on to follow. Nice micromanagement!

It is a weakness sometimes! I'm glad it flowed well for you. Thanks for listening smile




Gab Manette wrote:

That's a satisfying jam!! <3

Thanks Gab! Appreciate you checking it out big_smile

April 12, 2020 2:44 pm


dig smile

April 12, 2020 7:23 pm
kaedo sevaada wrote:


dig smile

LOL thanks smile

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up