Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / ngineer's music / Born by the River

Born by the River

By ngineer on May 3, 2020 11:59 pm

Trying something new

› Lyrics

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
May 4, 2020 12:04 am

bebebebeb uhhhhhh yeah nice

May 4, 2020 12:14 am

It's lit. Not a great state for a river to be in, but it makes for a great song.

May 4, 2020 12:19 am

Trippy! Lol, "97% chance of bullshit raining from the sky." Fun track; nice synth work.

May 4, 2020 1:03 am
Anthony D. wrote:

bebebebeb uhhhhhh yeah nice

Hehehehe thank you smile


Devieus wrote:

It's lit. Not a great state for a river to be in, but it makes for a great song.


If Devieus says it's lit I believe it! Somebody put that river out! Thanks for listening smile



Mission Crossing wrote:

Trippy! Lol, "97% chance of bullshit raining from the sky." Fun track; nice synth work.

Glad you enjoyed it ! smile Lol there's a bit about a tiger too which maybe isn't super clear in the mix or maybe I'm just tired. thanks for listening!

May 4, 2020 4:08 am

But Mad Dog was wrong.  The fire burned throughout the night and cost him the use of his pants.

Cool sound on this one dude.  Love the vocoder.

May 4, 2020 4:50 am
Chrisfoo wrote:

But Mad Dog was wrong.  The fire burned throughout the night and cost him the use of his pants.

Cool sound on this one dude.  Love the vocoder.


LOL! Classic Simpsons. Nice.

May 4, 2020 12:48 pm

The vocoder is great. You have a Gorillaz feel with the rap too!

May 4, 2020 3:03 pm

Yo very cool, this is a great experiment. Looove the rap lyrics haha.

May 4, 2020 4:39 pm
Jokinen wrote:

The vocoder is great. You have a Gorillaz feel with the rap too!

Wow thanks, that's high praise big_smile


hieme wrote:

Yo very cool, this is a great experiment. Looove the rap lyrics haha.

Thanks hieme! Very glad you dug it!

May 4, 2020 6:42 pm
ngineer wrote:
Chrisfoo wrote:

But Mad Dog was wrong.  The fire burned throughout the night and cost him the use of his pants.

Cool sound on this one dude.  Love the vocoder.

Haha funky tunes, Simpsons references, Gorilla feelz....This tracks got it all. Well done!


LOL! Classic Simpsons. Nice.


May 4, 2020 7:29 pm
Saucey-dough wrote:
ngineer wrote:
Chrisfoo wrote:

But Mad Dog was wrong.  The fire burned throughout the night and cost him the use of his pants.

Cool sound on this one dude.  Love the vocoder.

Haha funky tunes, Simpsons references, Gorilla feelz....This tracks got it all. Well done!


LOL! Classic Simpsons. Nice.

Hi Saucey thanks for commenting! Don't think your comment came through?

May 4, 2020 7:38 pm

Weird, my comment got embiggened into Chrisfoos comment...

"Haha funky tunes, Simpsons references, Gorilla feelz....This tracks got it all. Well done!"


May 4, 2020 8:05 pm
Saucey-dough wrote:

Weird, my comment got embiggened into Chrisfoos comment...

"Haha funky tunes, Simpsons references, Gorilla feelz....This tracks got it all. Well done!"

Lol. Thank you very much. Very glad you found its cromulence to your liking.

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up