WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Monkeynauts's music / Staring at the Sun

Staring at the Sun

By Monkeynauts on January 28, 2018 6:45 am

I'm working on a DnB Collab with Arcane Trickster. His elements are all the beats so for this weeks submission, I've taken my stems (Vocals, guitars,keys) and turned it into something completley different. It's more of an alternative rock thing now...
Lyrically, it's meant to sound a bit deep and intense but really it's just about being the last one standing at an epic party.

PS. If you like my stuff, check out my main project Sam Square

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

January 29, 2018 1:20 am

This is awesome, man!! Really really dig it. big_smile

January 30, 2018 11:04 am

Great track, I can't really imagine this as a DnB track, but this version is pretty darn good.

January 31, 2018 3:21 pm

the guitar solo toward the end was a nice surprise smile  i can totally see this like a film scene!

February 2, 2018 10:22 am

This is pretty grooving.

Please don't stare at the sun.

February 4, 2018 10:31 am

Sounds great, I really like the sound of your voice.

February 5, 2018 7:00 am
Martiln wrote:

This is awesome, man!! Really really dig it. big_smile

Godlike Productions wrote:

kaedo sevaada wrote:

Ryan wrote:

Sounds great, I really like the sound of your voice.

Thanks so much for your kind feedback, I really appreciate it!