WeeklyBeats.com / Music / mikememo's music / Days of the Week ft. DH

Days of the Week ft. DH

By mikememo on February 23, 2020 8:09 pm

"sunday and there's monday, tuesday and there's friday, and there's saturday"

samples are Jokinen's son freestyling about the days of the week, and February (F-U-ary)

February 24, 2020 12:12 am

damn dude, this is on another level in regards to your chopped samples and pitch changing.  the harmonies and everything are done so well.  the melodies you created using DH's samples are catchy as hell!

February 24, 2020 12:12 am

this is really satisfying, the sample processing is great

February 24, 2020 12:20 am

Oh this slaps. Super wholesome and groovy to boot, love it smile

February 24, 2020 12:27 am

4 times on loop already. Dance party hasn't stopped. Declan has been singing and RJ has been a dancing machine. This is unreal man. The JSGS sample was killer too. Amelia says "I've heard this before". 10/10. No problem.

February 24, 2020 12:40 am

This is unbelievable.  You need to do a Twitch stream or something of you making one of these.  It's incredible work.

February 24, 2020 1:01 am

Great use of those vocals, they really make the track!  The way the pads jump between high and low registers is really compelling too.

February 24, 2020 1:30 am

Very very cool. Super catchy, nice beat, stretch/pitch shift/harmonies are super cool like mentionned by demonzor. Well done!

February 24, 2020 2:40 am

Damn dude, such a feel good song AND educational!  Everything on this track sounds perfect man, so well done.

February 24, 2020 3:33 am
coreytrev0r wrote:

Twitch stream played at half speed so I could keep up

February 24, 2020 8:30 pm

I guess Wednesday doesn't exist anymore.

February 24, 2020 9:08 pm

I listened to this a bit earlier and found myself humming the melody later on in the day! Catchy stuff! heart Kick ass arrangement, dat bouncy bassline is perfect compliment to DH's cool lyrics!

February 24, 2020 10:31 pm

Great vocal manipulation! Tight track, so fun! How you do this? It's a mystery smile I like that bouncy synth bass too.

February 25, 2020 1:49 am

You never cease to amaze man. Great work. Love the panning of the vocals. So, is this an example of a sample that is "in tune" or was there tons of manipulation here?

February 25, 2020 12:13 pm

Oooo horse this is a good

February 25, 2020 9:32 pm

Super catchy and those pitch-shifted vocals are awesome.  From reading the description before listening I was thinking about the Cure's Friday I'm in Love, but then this went in a way different direction in a good way from what I had sort of mentally pictured.

February 25, 2020 11:50 pm

Sampling to aspire to. Something I definitely need to work on, this is pretty inspiring. I agree with Corey, I would love to see the process!

February 26, 2020 10:09 pm

March 1, 2020 12:19 am

your sample game is so hype!

March 24, 2020 3:26 am

Fuck yes dude. I wish there was a play counter on here. We must have listened over 100 times since you created this. D asks to listen daily and we will have this forever. Thanks my man.