Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting January 1st 2018 GMT each participant will upload one finished composition per week. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / LydiaPrimate's music / Cats & Ducks are Friends?

Cats & Ducks are Friends?

By LydiaPrimate on May 6, 2018 9:27 pm

Whipped this one up just under the wire, after eating at a restaurant that had lots of paintings of ducks and cats hanging out together, thought it was cute, maybe in an alternate reality they are friends??

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
May 7, 2018 2:21 am

May 7, 2018 5:49 pm

Mellow goodness. Much liked.

My sister had cats and ducks at the same time; they pretty much ignored each other.

May 8, 2018 12:19 am

Such a friendly song. Each cat is an individual in a way, so some cats might end up friendly with a duck.

May 9, 2018 4:22 pm

Really love the sounds you chose for this one.  Flows very nice

May 10, 2018 3:11 pm

Neat song, neat story!  Cats and capybaras can be friends according to YouTube, so maybe it doesn't take an alternate universe to pair up a cat and a duck either. smile

May 10, 2018 3:12 pm
kaedo sevaada wrote:

(Haha, great gif)

May 10, 2018 8:47 pm

kaedo sevaada wrote:

Jim Wood wrote:

Mellow goodness. Much liked.

My sister had cats and ducks at the same time; they pretty much ignored each other.

Devieus wrote:

Such a friendly song. Each cat is an individual in a way, so some cats might end up friendly with a duck.

demonzor wrote:

Really love the sounds you chose for this one.  Flows very nice

Reilly Farrell wrote:

Neat song, neat story!  Cats and capybaras can be friends according to YouTube, so maybe it doesn't take an alternate universe to pair up a cat and a duck either. smile


Thank you all for the comments!!! big_smile

May 28, 2018 12:14 am

Lovely!!!

May 28, 2018 2:51 pm
??? wrote:

Lovely!!!

Thanks!!!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up