WeeklyBeats.com / Music / license's music / mason jar and modular 2020-09-12

mason jar and modular 2020-09-12

By license on September 13, 2020 11:03 pm

This submission is licensed by author under CC0 Creative Commons Zero (Public Domain)

September 14, 2020 3:50 am

Delicious and wet. Extra Juicy. Love it. Nice Mason jar skills. Those things sound dope.

September 14, 2020 5:12 am
miraclemiles wrote:

Haha thanks man. I didn't realize how ridiculously farty this was until I already submitted it.
Yeah that mason jar does sound cool! I probably should have played it live instead of sloppily editing it in.
Oh well.

I like the persistent thumping adding to the mystery

September 19, 2020 2:59 am
orangedrink wrote:

mason jar sounds cool!

I like the persistent thumping adding to the mystery

September 20, 2020 2:23 pm

cool heart beat. pumping around all kind of plasma and particles. heart-surgery perceptual from inside.

September 20, 2020 3:32 pm

super fun!

September 20, 2020 3:43 pm
Q-Rosh wrote:

Oh, I like this imagery, thank you smile

emily wrote:

super fun!

Thank you! I hope that hungry little hamster got some seeds smile

September 21, 2020 12:05 am

emily wrote:

super fun!

Thank you! I hope that hungry little hamster got some seeds smile

me too - i did think it was kinda a mean gif but listening to your track watching this made me giggle - here's hoping they eventually dumped the jar for the little critter!

September 27, 2020 3:03 pm

Nice, some combinations of "real world" and synth sounds just work so well, and that mason jar definitely fits in this category. There were a few moments throughout this that really got me thinking of Rashad Becker somehow, I guess just weirdly satisfying sounds creeping in there!

September 27, 2020 3:23 pm
Simon Koehn wrote:

Thank you! I need to listen to some Rashad Becker. It's interesting how different folks' points of references are here. It's a big world!