WeeklyBeats.com / Music / license's music / XOR pinging jig 2020-07-11

XOR pinging jig 2020-07-11

By license on July 12, 2020 3:58 am

Third rate @KANELDIGITAL imitation smile

This submission is licensed by author under CC0 Creative Commons Zero (Public Domain)

July 16, 2020 12:02 am

This is fun little jig, good working music right now. Fizzy alive soda pop in the space of my mind.

July 16, 2020 1:40 am
miraclemiles wrote:

Thanks man smile Mmm I like that, glug glug! Like Green River!

July 16, 2020 11:18 pm

Gotta love the glugs!  Theres a lot of cool lil mini rhythms in this.  Like Flubber in it's initial experimental stage coming to life smile

July 16, 2020 11:31 pm
Tone Matrix wrote:

Thank you smile Ooh, flubber, I like that!

July 17, 2020 5:32 pm

great tiny sounds. Lot of variations and big fun to listen to. I have no idea how you did that flubbering.

July 17, 2020 5:57 pm
Q-Rosh wrote:

Thank you! Filter FM magic big_smile

July 18, 2020 4:27 pm

July 18, 2020 7:33 pm
emily wrote:

Oh that is a great GIF for this smile

July 19, 2020 1:05 am

I say second rate!  smile  I am also a fan of Kane's sonic world creations - nice attempt, pretty spot-on!

July 19, 2020 1:06 am

oh my goodness 4:05 made me wet my pants

July 19, 2020 3:21 am
orangedrink wrote:

Thank you, 2nd rate is very generous of you smile

orangedrink wrote:

oh my goodness 4:05 made me wet my pants

YES! big_smile

July 19, 2020 1:49 pm

Nice! Love this limited palette. Are the rhythms generated by XOR gate somehow?

July 19, 2020 2:54 pm
Simon Koehn wrote:

Nice! Love this limited palette. Are the rhythms generated by XOR gate somehow?

Yes, one (or two? I can't remember) explicit XOR gate and possibly some others buried somewhere in this thing https://www.nonlinearcircuits.com/modules/8bit-cipher.

July 28, 2020 5:18 am

you had me at exclusive or

July 30, 2020 1:55 pm
license wrote:

Oh cool! I love the NLC stuff, although I don't have much. Need to get into SMD and build some! tongue

July 30, 2020 4:39 pm
lysdexic wrote:

you had me at exclusive or

Love me some XOR action.

Simon Koehn wrote:
license wrote:

Yeah, it's pretty fun and the Facebook help group is good. His designs are not too bad as far as SMD goes - it's 0805 which is relatively big and his PCBs are fairly spacious. I've built 4 of his modules so far and I will likely build some more smile