Weeklybeats 2020 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 7,500 music compositions by over 300 artists.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Kedbreak136's music / Pew pew pew pewpew pewpew

Pew pew pew pewpew pewpew

By Kedbreak136 on December 6, 2020 1:09 pm

Speedtrash this week! I had intended to work on two track ideas but for some reasons I was not able to make either click. They need to be put into stasis until I come back to them with a fresher mind. In the meantime, at 9pm on a Sunday night, I had to make something. So here is a speedtrash, simple, ugly and with an annoying pew pew pew pewpew pewpew line. A track is a track!

December 7, 2020 12:53 am

For speed trash, it sounds really good. Your drum production sounds so nice and tight too.

December 7, 2020 12:58 am

When the bass comes back at the 0:50 mark though it's so good. Your speed trash is a gift.

December 7, 2020 3:26 am

Love the energy in this and the gritty ass bass sound. Oh, and the title.  That sums things up pretty well.

December 7, 2020 5:35 pm

Nice work dude! Doesn't sound like speedtrash at all.

December 7, 2020 7:16 pm

I agree the energy is really great on this.  Drums and bass are awesome.  And love the title.

December 7, 2020 9:05 pm

The percussive textures are great. For some reason I heard the baby shark melody in here

December 8, 2020 3:07 am
danju wrote:

Ahhhh, now that I read your comment that’s all I hear, damn baby shark, I have an 8 year old and 5 year old kid, lots of baby shark over the last few years

December 8, 2020 4:16 am

Love the title, like the energy of the track a lot. Pew Pew Pew PewPew PewPew!!!!

December 9, 2020 3:27 pm

This has a little New Order 80ies influence. I would recommend a disco foreplay.

December 10, 2020 8:38 am

That guitar coming at ya with a high rate of fire behind it.

December 11, 2020 11:01 pm

Now that's a title! You have some good titles! This got me moving. Pew pew dance party right about now up in here. Fun, nice one. Like the drums a lot. Makes me wanna go play.

December 13, 2020 10:54 am

Best title ever.  It's like some 80's pop tune but with the synth bass gnarling out on 10.  Would sound killer on a big PA system.

December 16, 2020 11:51 pm

Great little dancy track.  Thank you for including the lyrics in the title.

Q-Rosh wrote:

100%

December 18, 2020 6:30 pm

Totes agree on the New Order feels.  The synths and bassline sound awesome.  Had me nodding along to the exciting energy of this track.