WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Jokinen's music / Changing of the Guard

Changing of the Guard

By Jokinen on July 19, 2020 11:06 pm

This is the epitome of speedtrash for me. I spent under 30 minutes on this including mixing so... here is my week 29. Was too busy watching SuperMarket Sweep with my wife being a bum to put anything better togeher.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Share Alike (BY-SA)

July 20, 2020 1:01 am

T's and V's bro...

Seriously though cool tones on the guitar.  Excellent shredding.  Short and sweet.  Annnnnnd the fade out we talked about yesterday.

July 20, 2020 1:10 am

Damn this is great. I feel like I am in top gun movie.

July 20, 2020 2:06 am
coreytrev0r wrote:

T's and V's bro...

Thanks dawg. Ya man, that fade out was key haha. I didn’t really have an ending for the solo so I just did the ol’ fade out.

djippy wrote:

Damn this is great. I feel like I am in top gun movie.

Haha I can deal with that! That background chorus guitar is so easy to rip to and it’s fun to play with the distortion tones.

July 20, 2020 3:23 am

I saw the changing of the guard in London last year and it sucked.  Bunch of grown men in fuzzy hats parading around.  This is much cooler.  Love the lead guitar tone, super epic.  Also, had no idea that Supermarket Sweep was still a thing.

July 20, 2020 12:12 pm
Chrisfoo wrote:

Thanks dude! Haha I've been there, it definitely is underwhelming. Supermarket Sweep is just on Netflix. I had never watched it before so my wife and I binged it yesterday. It's... something

July 26, 2020 9:13 pm

Nice.

July 26, 2020 11:55 pm

I felt the power of sharp guitar melody rush through my veins

July 27, 2020 11:48 am

Hell yes, the guitar is so much fun to listen to. Great solo.

August 2, 2020 10:26 pm

Totally rocks! Sometimes faster = better to capture the energy.  Great guitar tones and leads.