Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

Sunset

By JerwuQu on August 2, 2020 11:47 pm

This was created with the intention of being in my lowrezjam (https://itch.io/jam/lowrezjam-2020) game.

Not sure if I'll actually use it there, but I quite like the track regardless smile

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike (BY-NC-SA)

  • Play
  • Download
August 3, 2020 12:02 am

Ooh, strong, powerful sounds with a nice piano lead alongside it.

August 3, 2020 12:50 am

Neat to hear a track on the slower side this week. And it's still got a moving melody and chord progression, and a neat beat to boot!

August 3, 2020 12:55 am

Very good chord progression!
Could imagine some lyrics along with it.. that would be great

August 3, 2020 2:26 am

This is awesome! Great melodies and progression.

August 3, 2020 2:53 am

Awesome chord progression, I really like the percussion with interjecting triplet hat grooves. The break with the melody is solid too, makes for a great interlude in the song.

August 4, 2020 2:41 am

August 4, 2020 5:56 pm

aw fucccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccck

September 25, 2020 4:43 pm
Devieus wrote:

Ooh, strong, powerful sounds with a nice piano lead alongside it.

Reilly Farrell wrote:

Neat to hear a track on the slower side this week. And it's still got a moving melody and chord progression, and a neat beat to boot!

ViridianLoom wrote:

Awesome chord progression, I really like the percussion with interjecting triplet hat grooves. The break with the melody is solid too, makes for a great interlude in the song.

Ipaghost wrote:

milkish wrote:

aw fucccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccck

Thanks for all your nice comments! heart

Anthony D. wrote:

Very good chord progression!
Could imagine some lyrics along with it.. that would be great

Yeah, I really wanna do more vocal work sometime soon!!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up