Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

Kras

By JerwuQu on May 31, 2020 11:57 pm

smile

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike (BY-NC-SA)

  • Play
  • Download
June 1, 2020 12:14 am

That's nice and chipper.

June 1, 2020 12:36 am

Awww yeah gimme those square waves. Loving the energy here, and the tempo change near the end.

June 1, 2020 1:10 am

Those transpositions are great. This is killer. I wish I could play the piano... one day I might put a little time into that. smile

June 2, 2020 2:02 am

Would love to hear more about how you approach melodic writing sometime. Seriously, your tracks shine with great melodies.

June 2, 2020 9:04 am
Devieus wrote:

That's nice and chipper.

Mission Crossing wrote:

Awww yeah gimme those square waves. Loving the energy here, and the tempo change near the end.

djippy wrote:

Those transpositions are great. This is killer. I wish I could play the piano... one day I might put a little time into that. smile


Thanks for your comments, always smile heart

Reilly Farrell wrote:

Would love to hear more about how you approach melodic writing sometime. Seriously, your tracks shine with great melodies.

Thanks a lot! Gonna try to stream this weeks production then yikes I usually just throw notes out until it sounds good wink 

June 3, 2020 2:25 pm

I love you x

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up