Weeklybeats 2020 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 7,500 music compositions by over 300 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

Jammy Jams

By JerwuQu on April 19, 2020 10:55 pm

Didn't have much energy for music today but managed to bang this out.

I really enjoy making this style of music so I'll try to make more like it.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike (BY-NC-SA)

  • Play
  • Download
April 20, 2020 1:34 am

Even if you were feeling low on energy, your track packs volumes of it. big_smile Nice work on another exciting melody!

April 20, 2020 2:09 am

Awesome jam dude! Really sweet melody.

April 20, 2020 3:09 am

Yeah go for it, I think this might be a niche space. I've never heard 3/4 bangers before your tunes. Great one yet again heart

April 20, 2020 8:02 am

Keep on jamming.

April 20, 2020 7:10 pm

Awesome barn burner. Love that relentless beat and melody. Sweet modulation in the last quarter!

April 20, 2020 8:19 pm

[IMG]https://media0.giphy.com/media/D7ZlYZj45GlwI/giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51ad136f158de88ecff1e06df88f6b28f49ec05a8ee&rid=giphy.gif[/IMG]

April 20, 2020 8:19 pm

Bah, that's what I get for trying to add a gif from my phone haha

June 2, 2020 8:56 am
Reilly Farrell wrote:

Even if you were feeling low on energy, your track packs volumes of it. big_smile Nice work on another exciting melody!

Mission Crossing wrote:

Awesome jam dude! Really sweet melody.

hieme wrote:

Yeah go for it, I think this might be a niche space. I've never heard 3/4 bangers before your tunes. Great one yet again <3

Devieus wrote:

Keep on jamming.

NWSPR wrote:

Awesome barn burner. Love that relentless beat and melody. Sweet modulation in the last quarter!

ViridianLoom wrote:

(cool gif)

Thanks for your comments, always smile heart

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up