Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

Energy

By JerwuQu on January 19, 2020 10:59 pm

Hey! This is my first song with my own vocals so that's pretty exciting!

--------------------------------------

When you told me 'bout the sounds one could never find (whoa-ah-oh)
I just knew I had to up it - had to make my point (whoa-ah-oh)
Now I'm here once again, with a new melody
You just have to stomp your feet
And let me bring you the thing you've been waiting for

- - -

Energy - Yeah I'm talkin' 'bout energy in the music
We're transcending time and space
You just follow along - come with me - yeah

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike (BY-NC-SA)

  • Play
  • Download
January 20, 2020 12:03 am

Goddamn! this goes hard! and i'm smiling all the way! such a fun track!!

January 20, 2020 12:09 am

My batteries are fully recharged! Congrats on your first song with your own vocals, they fit great!

January 20, 2020 12:12 am

Strong entry into the vocal field smile, how was the vocal effect achieved?

January 20, 2020 12:19 am

That's a lot of energy.

January 20, 2020 12:36 am

The energy I get from listening to this is absolutely immense heart Fantastic tune my dude!

January 20, 2020 12:50 am

January 20, 2020 1:12 am

Euro dance for the win! I am back on the 90's smile

January 20, 2020 2:42 am
Devieus wrote:

That's a lot of energy.


*looks down, checks the readout on the Energizer Bunny™*
"...By God, you're right!"

January 20, 2020 4:51 pm

h o l y  m o l y

January 21, 2020 9:39 pm

Nice work! I have only ever done vocals once, and it was a black metal track for WB back in 2016. People were complimentary, but it hasn't happened again since. big_smile

January 25, 2020 6:20 pm

Fantastic writing as usual. Hope to hear more vocals in the future! heart

January 26, 2020 8:41 pm

vocals sound great!!!  yay!

January 27, 2020 12:03 am
ViridianLoom wrote:

Strong entry into the vocal field smile, how was the vocal effect achieved?

Thanks! It's four voice recordings stacked, panned, vocodexed and then an Alger/Ego sprinkled on top!


Wisefire wrote:

Goddamn! this goes hard! and i'm smiling all the way! such a fun track!!

Gab Manette wrote:

My batteries are fully recharged! Congrats on your first song with your own vocals, they fit great!

Devieus wrote:

That's a lot of energy.

Mortistar wrote:

The energy I get from listening to this is absolutely immense <3 Fantastic tune my dude!

Ipaghost wrote:

djippy wrote:

Euro dance for the win! I am back on the 90's smile

Reilly Farrell wrote:
Devieus wrote:

That's a lot of energy.


*looks down, checks the readout on the Energizer Bunny™*
"...By God, you're right!"

DataJanitor wrote:

Nice work! I have only ever done vocals once, and it was a black metal track for WB back in 2016. People were complimentary, but it hasn't happened again since. big_smile

hieme wrote:

Fantastic writing as usual. Hope to hear more vocals in the future! <3

kaedo sevaada wrote:

vocals sound great!!!  yay!

Thanks guys! See you in Three Worlds: https://weeklybeats.com/jerwuqu/music/three-worlds

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up