Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting January 1st 2018 GMT each participant will upload one finished composition per week. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

SpaceFries

By Ipaghost on January 28, 2018 11:52 pm

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
January 29, 2018 12:17 am

Oh. Yes. This is the p e r f e c t amount of cheese. Makes me wanna get up and dance heart

January 29, 2018 12:30 am
Mortistar wrote:

Oh. Yes. This is the p e r f e c t amount of cheese. Makes me wanna get up and dance <3


If by "the perfect amount of cheese" you mean 100% cheese, then yes, you are correct!

January 29, 2018 12:35 am

space twirly

January 29, 2018 12:54 am
fivestep wrote:

space twirly



January 29, 2018 1:07 am

Oh dang heck yes!! Ipaghost new jack swing A+ perfect flawless use of orch hits.

January 29, 2018 1:10 am
royb0t wrote:

Oh dang heck yes!! Ipaghost new jack swing A+ perfect flawless use of orch hits.

Hop in royb0t, we are going to New Jack City!

January 29, 2018 1:35 am

Whoa!

January 29, 2018 1:37 am
E-dub wrote:

Whoa!

January 29, 2018 2:21 am

Goddamn New NEW Jack Swing heck yes.

January 29, 2018 2:51 am

fuuunk

January 29, 2018 3:22 am
hypnogram wrote:

Goddamn New NEW Jack Swing heck yes.


Super green

Phil Harmonic wrote:

fuuunk


You like it? God!

January 29, 2018 3:54 am

Great pick of sonic elements. Intense, but not overwhelming. ::)

January 29, 2018 4:12 am
Ipaghost wrote:
hypnogram wrote:

Goddamn New NEW Jack Swing heck yes.


Super green

Phil Harmonic wrote:

fuuunk


You like it? God!

gimmee da casshshshshshsh

January 29, 2018 4:34 am
Jim Wood wrote:

Great pick of sonic elements. Intense, but not overwhelming. ::)


Phil Harmonic wrote:
Ipaghost wrote:
hypnogram wrote:

Goddamn New NEW Jack Swing heck yes.


Super green

Phil Harmonic wrote:

fuuunk


You like it? God!

gimmee da casshshshshshsh


January 29, 2018 5:30 am

boiiiiiiii servin up the smoothness as always

January 29, 2018 6:35 am
Catthew O. wrote:

boiiiiiiii servin up the smoothness as always


yeah octoboiiiiii!

January 30, 2018 8:59 am

^________^

January 30, 2018 7:40 pm
starpause wrote:

^________^

January 30, 2018 8:17 pm

Tasty tasty space fries! I can get down to that!

January 30, 2018 11:14 pm
miraclemiles wrote:

Tasty tasty space fries! I can get down to that!

In space, no one can hear you eat all of the fries.

January 31, 2018 3:29 pm

now i really want grilled cheese & french fries - but in outer space

this is super fun!

January 31, 2018 8:39 pm
kaedo sevaada wrote:

now i really want grilled cheese & french fries - but in outer space

this is super fun!


I mean, that's where cheese comes from naturally

January 31, 2018 8:45 pm
Ipaghost wrote:
kaedo sevaada wrote:

now i really want grilled cheese & french fries - but in outer space

this is super fun!


I mean, that's where cheese comes from naturally

smile yep!

February 1, 2018 9:39 am

To everyone sharing cheese gifs, I was actually eating a cheese toastie while this came on.

Great track, lovin' the cowbell!

February 4, 2018 12:39 am

It would fit quite nicely in a Phantasy Star game, or on my burger.

February 4, 2018 7:06 pm
antler wrote:

To everyone sharing cheese gifs, I was actually eating a cheese toastie while this came on.

Great track, lovin' the cowbell!

mmmm... jealous!

Devieus wrote:

It would fit quite nicely in a Phantasy Star game, or on my burger.

Never played it, but thanks!

February 12, 2018 12:40 am

Hey Ipa... What have you don for me lately?

I'm sure Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis would approve wink

February 12, 2018 9:10 am
laguna wrote:

Hey Ipa... What have you don for me lately?

I'm sure Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis would approve wink


Wow, you really nailed the Minnesota Funk sound I was going for! WB crew never fails to recognize!

February 12, 2018 9:24 am
Ipaghost wrote:
laguna wrote:

Hey Ipa... What have you don for me lately?

I'm sure Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis would approve wink


Wow, you really nailed the Minnesota Funk sound I was going for! WB crew never fails to recognize!

Sure thing dude. I never sleep far from my copy of "Rhythm Nation 1814", just in case wink

I grew up with all that. Props to the Mc Skat Kat GIF... he was more important to me than Santa. And some of us STILL keep our Paula Abdul posters (fo' real, yo!)

Now it would be amazing to see you doing some Billy Ocean on arps

February 12, 2018 9:29 pm
laguna wrote:
Ipaghost wrote:
laguna wrote:

Hey Ipa... What have you don for me lately?

I'm sure Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis would approve wink


Wow, you really nailed the Minnesota Funk sound I was going for! WB crew never fails to recognize!

Sure thing dude. I never sleep far from my copy of "Rhythm Nation 1814", just in case wink

I grew up with all that. Props to the Mc Skat Kat GIF... he was more important to me than Santa. And some of us STILL keep our Paula Abdul posters (fo' real, yo!)

Now it would be amazing to see you doing some Billy Ocean on arps

Ooooh, any song in mind?

February 12, 2018 11:02 pm
Ipaghost wrote:


Now it would be amazing to see you doing some Billy Ocean on arps

Ooooh, any song in mind?

Uhm... it is tempting to challenge you to achieve a "Get outta my dreams" sunny late eighties vibe wink

[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/GvAj1Y3wOL6TK/giphy.gif[(img]

February 12, 2018 11:03 pm

I meant

February 13, 2018 9:07 pm
laguna wrote:

I meant



lol, maybe if i had a great vocalist to work with; Billy Ocean's vocals and chorus really make the track, and I doubt an instrumental soundalike would have enough going on, as it's pretty much just string stabs on a bass line for most of it.

February 16, 2018 3:39 pm

Ah yais loving the 90s funk and I swear I heard the BoyzIIMen BBD snare hit for a sec smile  also can't get enough orchHits!

February 17, 2018 12:45 am

haha, yeah those orch hits! you have to go full cheese to use em!
those snares are my take on the classic gated reverb snare using convolutions

February 19, 2018 9:58 pm

Ditto on Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis.

I feel like this could be a great Captain EO soundtrack bonus!

February 20, 2018 2:13 am
orangedrink wrote:

Ditto on Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis.

I feel like this could be a great Captain EO soundtrack bonus!


You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up