Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Ipaghost's music / Riker's Risa Adventure

Riker's Risa Adventure

By Ipaghost on April 29, 2018 11:53 pm

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
April 30, 2018 4:03 pm

Loving that fast bass run; Such a fun and interesting bass sound. This is giving me some 90's summer exploration vibes. Love it.

April 30, 2018 6:23 pm
bc likes you wrote:

Loving that fast bass run; Such a fun and interesting bass sound. This is giving me some 90's summer exploration vibes. Love it.


Thanks!

May 1, 2018 5:19 pm

this track has an antidepressing formula. as fresh as an almdudler. love it.

May 1, 2018 7:02 pm
Q-Rosh wrote:

this track has an antidepressing formula. as fresh as an almdudler. love it.


Thanks! I've never had it before, but sounds good!

May 1, 2018 7:05 pm
Ipaghost wrote:
Q-Rosh wrote:

this track has an antidepressing formula. as fresh as an almdudler. love it.


Thanks! I've never had it before, but sounds good!


yes, right. that is your song.

May 1, 2018 7:36 pm
Q-Rosh wrote:
Ipaghost wrote:
Q-Rosh wrote:

this track has an antidepressing formula. as fresh as an almdudler. love it.


Thanks! I've never had it before, but sounds good!


yes, right. that is your song.


I will put "Drink almdudler while wearing lederhosen on an Austrian mountaintop" on my bucket list then!

May 1, 2018 7:58 pm

OK.

May 2, 2018 5:18 pm

That's cool! I like it a lot!

May 2, 2018 5:28 pm

I love the energy and that thudding snare heart

May 2, 2018 6:04 pm
Pocaille wrote:

That's cool! I like it a lot!


Thanks! But this is cool:

May 2, 2018 6:26 pm
Gab Manette wrote:

I love the energy and that thudding snare <3


Thanks! Some classic Simmons SDS-V.

May 2, 2018 6:32 pm
Ipaghost wrote:

Thanks! Some classic Simmons SDS-V.

Oooh, thanks for the source! Taking note smile

May 3, 2018 1:01 am
Gab Manette wrote:
Ipaghost wrote:

Thanks! Some classic Simmons SDS-V.

Oooh, thanks for the source! Taking note smile


NP! There should be a bunch of samples of the SDS-V out there, just add a bit of reverb. This one comes from the Addictive Drums 2 Reel Machines pack.

May 3, 2018 7:42 am

Those are some pretty heavyweight drums for such delicate synths.

May 3, 2018 7:49 pm
Devieus wrote:

Those are some pretty heavyweight drums for such delicate synths.


Thanks man!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up