Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Ipaghost's music / ParadiseDrive

ParadiseDrive

By Ipaghost on November 8, 2020 11:53 pm

All Sytrus synthwave= SytrusWave! Just a little help from Fl Speech. Download the 68Kb project here!

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
November 9, 2020 12:26 am

What a sweet sensation.

November 9, 2020 1:34 am

Man, if Imageline aren't paying you to promote their software, they should be!

November 9, 2020 1:47 am

I once saw a pair o' dice drive. I waved to them, but they just kept rolling along.

November 9, 2020 4:41 am

Love those arps and toms, man. Amazing work.

November 9, 2020 6:07 am
Devieus wrote:

What a sweet sensation.


Hayppy birthday!

7506 wrote:

Man, if Imageline aren't paying you to promote their software, they should be!


Lol! I don't think I program enough wubs for their taste!

Reilly Farrell wrote:

I once saw a pair o' dice drive. I waved to them, but they just kept rolling along.


Sounds like you got those pair o' dice lost.


Mission Crossing wrote:

Love those arps and toms, man. Amazing work.


I tried really hard not to just put toms everywhere, but these toms just sounded like they go everywhere!

November 9, 2020 1:50 pm

Solid, as usual! You are a beast composing your tracks. Almost always cheerful. Those TOMS! Very nice arrangement, cool choice of sound palette. nice bass line.

November 9, 2020 1:55 pm

Wow, such an uplifting ride! Fantastic track!

November 9, 2020 5:34 pm
djippy wrote:

Solid, as usual! You are a beast composing your tracks. Almost always cheerful. Those TOMS! Very nice arrangement, cool choice of sound palette. nice bass line.


Thanks! I'm still surprised at what I can get Sytrus to do! I think it's time for Fl to update their stock presets!

ScanianWolf wrote:

Wow, such an uplifting ride! Fantastic track!


November 9, 2020 8:52 pm

You get Phil Collins to guest star? Great stuff!

November 9, 2020 10:06 pm
ekbatfoo wrote:

You get Phil Collins to guest star? Great stuff!


Great ears ekbat! Most people don't hear that air solo!

November 10, 2020 6:13 pm

November 11, 2020 1:10 am

November 11, 2020 6:35 pm
Q-Rosh wrote:

Kedbreak136 wrote:


November 12, 2020 3:57 pm

I really like the overall effects sprinkled here and there to bring polish to the whole very solid composition. The different ruptures in the track make it very lively, good job.

November 12, 2020 5:20 pm

Really funky. Love that bass that comes in at 1:13, and the synths.
You know what, I love everything about this.

November 12, 2020 11:12 pm
Ashtom wrote:

I really like the overall effects sprinkled here and there to bring polish to the whole very solid composition. The different ruptures in the track make it very lively, good job.


I feel kind of a hack always adding in sparkling arps, but it's a crowd pleaser!

danju wrote:

Really funky. Love that bass that comes in at 1:13, and the synths.
You know what, I love everything about this.


Thanks!

November 13, 2020 4:44 am

November 13, 2020 6:23 am
Chrisfoo wrote:


Fixed that for you!

November 18, 2020 5:19 pm

Oof that synth arp bass line thang is pure awesome.  I wanna put on my tri-striped socks and ride my bmx off into the sunset. 

November 18, 2020 6:36 pm
Tone Matrix wrote:

Oof that synth arp bass line thang is pure awesome.  I wanna put on my tri-striped socks and ride my bmx off into the sunset.


You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up