Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Ipaghost's music / Mystery Of The Shadow Bun

Mystery Of The Shadow Bun

By Ipaghost on October 21, 2018 11:44 pm

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
October 22, 2018 12:33 am

Crazy enchanting! Love that saw / theremin sound. What di you compose in? Loving this!

October 22, 2018 1:18 am

" I vant to drink your... carrot juice?" Nice to hear your Haloween vibes again. Faved.

October 22, 2018 4:40 am

It's Hogwarts' new acquisition.

October 22, 2018 10:09 am

canneling danny elfman?

i like the fact that your music seems as diverse and broad in style as my own.
one is in for a surprise every week.

October 22, 2018 9:36 pm
NWSPR wrote:

Crazy enchanting! Love that saw / theremin sound. What di you compose in? Loving this!



Almost always FLStudio. Even when I do tracker stuff, I usually sketch it out in FL first.

October 22, 2018 9:55 pm
Jim Wood wrote:

" I vant to drink your... carrot juice?" Nice to hear your Haloween vibes again. Faved.



Bunnicula strikes again!

October 22, 2018 10:05 pm
Devieus wrote:

It's Hogwarts' new acquisition.



Yer a wizard bunneh!

October 22, 2018 10:38 pm
Machine Gun Ibiza wrote:

canneling danny elfman?

i like the fact that your music seems as diverse and broad in style as my own.
one is in for a surprise every week.



October 23, 2018 8:39 pm

This is so fun!  Really nailed it on the theremin and the detuned piano.  There needs to be a movie trailer about your bunnies with this music!

October 25, 2018 8:16 pm
orangedrink wrote:

This is so fun!  Really nailed it on the theremin and the detuned piano.  There needs to be a movie trailer about your bunnies with this music!


I'd watch it! To bad they Felix & Oscar are pretty bad at taking direction.

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up