Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / iamdanielgreen's music / A Medium Term Plan for Those Who Avoid Taking Risks

A Medium Term Plan for Those Who Avoid Taking Risks

By iamdanielgreen on January 14, 2018 5:30 pm

iamdanielgreen
A Medium Term Plan for Those Who Avoid Taking Risks
04:34
Made using a phone, Figure, Audacity, and some basic ideas about compression.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike (BY-NC-SA)

  • Play
  • Download
January 15, 2018 5:37 am

How in the world did you pull something this complete out of Figure?! I can only ever manage to make something about one loop long and terribly uninteresting, but if I hadn't read that you used Figure I couldn't have guessed

January 15, 2018 9:08 am

Wow, the song just became a different song halfway through.

January 15, 2018 6:29 pm

Groovy! Enjoying the lead, It sounds really cool.

There are stories about bears in Siberia. So bears climb up the slate rooftops and scratch tiles in order to get this scratchy sound, pleasant for their hearing. I'm such a bear now.

January 17, 2018 2:28 am

January 20, 2018 2:00 am

smile

January 21, 2018 9:36 pm

All of you humans are all very nice.

January 21, 2018 9:40 pm
scottux wrote:

How in the world did you pull something this complete out of Figure?! I can only ever manage to make something about one loop long and terribly uninteresting, but if I hadn't read that you used Figure I couldn't have guessed

You're very kind. I've used Figure a bunch over the years, especially when I want to punch something out quickly, and most of the good sounds I've found in it are all due to the effects. But in this case I wanted the song to change up quickly in the middle, so I literally just loaded a different project to juxtapose it. I know that kind of kills the magic, but then, I'm no wizard.

January 21, 2018 9:40 pm
Devieus wrote:

Wow, the song just became a different song halfway through.

Indeed it does. *wink emoji*

January 21, 2018 9:41 pm
Coauctor wrote:

There are stories about bears in Siberia. So bears climb up the slate rooftops and scratch tiles in order to get this scratchy sound, pleasant for their hearing. I'm such a bear now.

Happy to help you and your spirit animal hang out.

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up