Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / han108's music / Night Walkers

Night Walkers

By han108 on January 12, 2020 2:52 am

A beat ...

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike (BY-NC-SA)

  • Play
  • Download
January 13, 2020 12:41 am

Oooheee, really like this. That beat is real chunky at the start; I was getting all excited for some noise stuff. But was surprised that it wasn't that, but instead is pretty.

January 13, 2020 8:06 pm

Love that ringy bass drop. Nice bouncy kick and bass.

January 17, 2020 3:48 pm

Hey welcome to wb! This is a pretty sick debut, I can imagine listening to this while walking around the city at night. The drums have such a nice texture.

January 19, 2020 4:00 am
fc wrote:

Oooheee, really like this. That beat is real chunky at the start; I was getting all excited for some noise stuff. But was surprised that it wasn't that, but instead is pretty.

NWSPR wrote:

Love that ringy bass drop. Nice bouncy kick and bass.

hieme wrote:

Hey welcome to wb! This is a pretty sick debut, I can imagine listening to this while walking around the city at night. The drums have such a nice texture.

-- thanks!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up