Weeklybeats 2020 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 7,500 music compositions by over 300 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / GrizzlyCogs's music / a lonely bike trip at night

a lonely bike trip at night

By GrizzlyCogs on July 4, 2020 9:09 am

A chill wave track about riding your bike in the city at night.
Feel free to tell me what you think smile

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
July 6, 2020 9:32 pm

I think it's lovely. Not quite the vibes I get when I ride my bike through a city at night, but maybe this tune'll make it feel better.

July 7, 2020 1:49 pm

What city are you pedaling through? Sounds like a great place! Love all the synth sounds and the main melodies are super catchy. I like the imagery of a solo bike ride in the evening.  Goes well with the vibe and samples.

July 10, 2020 12:26 am

Very good synthwave track. The arp of course brings the rhythm along with the drums and the good reverb. But the rubbery synth lines are really what make this track, so catchy! good job!

July 14, 2020 9:06 pm

July 20, 2020 8:31 am
Devieus wrote:

I think it's lovely. Not quite the vibes I get when I ride my bike through a city at night, but maybe this tune'll make it feel better.


Yeah my city isn't that specular either, but it's more about being alone in your head while riding smile glad you liked it smile

NWSPR wrote:

What city are you pedaling through? Sounds like a great place! Love all the synth sounds and the main melodies are super catchy. I like the imagery of a solo bike ride in the evening.  Goes well with the vibe and samples.


It's not that great haha, but still, biking makes you a lot of space in your head in which you can imagine anything ^^ Really happy you enjoyed it !


Kedbreak136 wrote:

Very good synthwave track. The arp of course brings the rhythm along with the drums and the good reverb. But the rubbery synth lines are really what make this track, so catchy! good job!


Cool ! I'm glad you liked, i am not really used to make synthwave so that is a big compliment here smile thank you !


gesceap wrote:


Yeah that is the spirit smile

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up