Weeklybeats 2020 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 7,500 music compositions by over 300 artists.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / gesceap's music / Tieniti Forte (Automatic 9)

Tieniti Forte (Automatic 9)

By gesceap on February 14, 2020 7:28 pm

A WIP that turned into a Acid breaks track with some Ice-T samples.
Youtube Live Mix scheduled to release with week 7

Made on Nanoloop iOS, direct export with minimal reverb and compression

February 17, 2020 1:21 am

great breaks work here!  super original all around

February 17, 2020 3:00 am

i love this voice samples :-)

February 17, 2020 3:34 pm

Great track. Kinda blown away that it was done in Nanoloop.

February 17, 2020 7:51 pm

Holy smokes. I never would have guessed this was Nanoloop. Excellent sequencing and sound design and sharp mix.

February 17, 2020 11:21 pm

Ah super nice dub chords and shuffle - I gotta do some more NL shit, I never fuq with the sampler on it enough!

February 18, 2020 12:34 pm

Every time I hear your iOS nanoloop stuff, I remember that I should play with it a bit more. Great pace to this one!

February 18, 2020 5:30 pm
bryface wrote:

great breaks work here!  super original all around

thank you, it's from ice-t - "hunted child"

ecso wrote:

Great track. Kinda blown away that it was done in Nanoloop.

license wrote:

yep just nanoloop ios on my old ipad 2

lysdexic wrote:

the chords are actually made in nanoloop, then exported and reimported so i have a single channel for the stabs

0F wrote:

thanks, but i think the drums are too loud sad

February 18, 2020 11:50 pm

this beat is fire!

February 24, 2020 7:16 am

banger for sure. kinda like how forward the drums are in the mix

March 17, 2020 10:58 am

Would have never guessed that was Ice T. Should be now chopping "New Jack Hustler" now wink

Excellent work. The mix sounds very thight just outside the iPad. Now checking your Youtube channel...