Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / gesceap's music / Fight Or Fright

Fight Or Fright

By gesceap on April 4, 2020 3:34 am

A downtempo creepy shuffled groove.

I compressed too much, but I don't care

Export from Nanoloop mobile iOS and mixed raw wav

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
April 6, 2020 10:38 am

You did me the big frighten. Really like the bass riff in this, strangely catchy

April 6, 2020 12:13 pm

cool sound. nice groove. smile

April 6, 2020 4:46 pm
RoccoW wrote:

You did me the big frighten. Really like the bass riff in this, strangely catchy

Estl wrote:

cool sound. nice groove. smile

thank you both

April 7, 2020 10:05 pm

Ahh, just great. Your sounds and beats are on point as usual, but the harmony is even better than usual. I don't mind the compression one bit.

April 10, 2020 3:41 am

There is so much good music on weeklybeats, I don’t think I’ve heard any of your tracks yet, this is great, love the acid sounding bass , first thing that came to my mind was Luke vibert when I heard this

April 10, 2020 2:52 pm
license wrote:

Ahh, just great. Your sounds and beats are on point as usual, but the harmony is even better than usual. I don't mind the compression one bit.

Jason Nijjer wrote:

There is so much good music on weeklybeats, I don’t think I’ve heard any of your tracks yet, this is great, love the acid sounding bass , first thing that came to my mind was Luke vibert when I heard this


Thank you, wasn't too sure about the outcome. Glad you enjoy

April 12, 2020 8:52 am

Very nice warp-type sound and feeling here. I love the alienating mood of the scales. Positively weird on many levels. The straight rhytyhm in the end section works fine and sort of combined the differnt threads together... great!

April 12, 2020 5:44 pm
Ashen Simian wrote:

Very nice warp-type sound and feeling here. I love the alienating mood of the scales. Positively weird on many levels. The straight rhytyhm in the end section works fine and sort of combined the differnt threads together... great!

Good to hear felt a little thrown together

April 15, 2020 8:33 am

The bass is really solid, Guess it's some kind of "solid bass" FM patch inside Nanoloop. Excellent breaks. Pretty creepy, though. Wouldn't listen to this on a lonely alley, by myself wink

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up