Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting January 1st 2018 GMT each participant will upload one finished composition per week. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

Transatlantic

By Gab Manette on September 2, 2018 4:30 pm

Back home! Exhausted but still very much in awe from an amazing and unforgettable trip across the ocean. Hope you all had a great end of August! I'm going to catch up on my Z's and then I'll catch up on my listening!

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

  • Play
  • Download
September 3, 2018 3:44 pm

Primo, as usual! Glad to have you back.

September 3, 2018 6:55 pm

Love the upbeat positive energy.  It kind of sounds like it could serve as the soundtrack to a training montage in a Rocky movie or something.

September 4, 2018 5:54 pm

Great victorious synth sound for your return! Kick and tom fills especially appreciated. Welcome back!

September 6, 2018 1:16 pm

Def has that montage feel when the beat kicks in.  Gotta love those shimmering pads too.  The bass just keeps everything flowing too.  Those toms are extra sweet!

September 7, 2018 5:46 am

Such delightful synths.

September 7, 2018 10:12 am

Sounds great, good vibes, hit the spot ... Boom!

September 10, 2018 1:49 pm
Jim Wood wrote:

Primo, as usual! Glad to have you back.

CosmicCairns wrote:

Love the upbeat positive energy.  It kind of sounds like it could serve as the soundtrack to a training montage in a Rocky movie or something.

NWSPR wrote:

Great victorious synth sound for your return! Kick and tom fills especially appreciated. Welcome back!

Tone Matrix wrote:

Def has that montage feel when the beat kicks in.  Gotta love those shimmering pads too.  The bass just keeps everything flowing too.  Those toms are extra sweet!

Devieus wrote:

Such delightful synths.

Podling wrote:

Sounds great, good vibes, hit the spot ... Boom!

Thanks to all for listening and for the sweet comments! smile It's good to be back, I've finally got time to sit down and listen to all the great compos you've come up with in the last weeks! I've a lot to check out still but that makes my week much brighter smile

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up