Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

Blue Pill

By franky on January 24, 2020 11:57 pm

I was out and had an anxiety attack, so when i came home i made this beat. its been a couple days now & uploading it on another snowy night, i hear the clicks in the sample wink gotta love that. anyway, hope you enjoy and ill cya next week. - Franky

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

  • Play
  • Download
January 27, 2020 1:34 am

i was hoping you'd do blue next so i could use this gif! lol

January 27, 2020 1:20 pm

Ooo these chord changes are spicy, very chromatic. Very nice beat! Sorry to hear about the anxiety, I know that feeling.

January 28, 2020 1:20 pm

Anxiety sucks, I hope you're feeling better after this cool laid back beat.  Nice work!

January 29, 2020 7:05 am
Ipaghost wrote:

i was hoping you'd do blue next so i could use this gif! lol


ipaghost the man of many gifs I’m grateful to receive one

hieme wrote:

Ooo these chord changes are spicy, very chromatic. Very nice beat! Sorry to hear about the anxiety, I know that feeling.


Hieme, thank you my digital friend! Your kind words add a smile smile

Tone Matrix wrote:

Anxiety sucks, I hope you're feeling better after this cool laid back beat.  Nice work!


Tone Matrix, it does. I feel much better after I apply the energy to music. Thank you much

February 1, 2020 4:32 pm

Very nice beat, cool progression! I love the atmosphere you have there. Anxiety indeed sucks, stay strong man! Music heals smile

February 3, 2020 4:24 am

chill yet massive

February 4, 2020 2:40 am
atoru wrote:

Very nice beat, cool progression! I love the atmosphere you have there. Anxiety indeed sucks, stay strong man! Music heals smile


strong i will stay Atoru!

zirafa wrote:

chill yet massive


smile massive appreciation zirafa

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up