Am I missing something? It appears to be gone. I'm in Chrome (Version 120.0.6099.129). I only see the option to remove comment. Fine with it being gone but kinda liked being notified when someone replied to me in other threads and I can't possibly remember what I comment on haha.

Wisconsin, USA
note! wrote:

Am I missing something? It appears to be gone. I'm in Chrome (Version 120.0.6099.129). I only see the option to remove comment. Fine with it being gone but kinda liked being notified when someone replied to me in other threads and I can't possibly remember what I comment on haha.

same here, but interesting that i can quote you here.

did you get a notification?

Melbourne

First thing I noticed when people started commenting on my track! Would love to be able to reply again smile

orangedrink wrote:
note! wrote:

same here, but interesting that i can quote you here.

did you get a notification?

I did but I got it.. via email? And it didn't show up in the updates bar. Curious.

Finland

Same here. You can remove a comment but not reply to a comment. A bug or a new feature?

Dordrecht, The Netherlands
BOULDER D4SH wrote:

Same here. You can remove a comment but not reply to a comment. A bug or a new feature?

Seems I can quote/reply here but not on comments on my track.
Is... that intended behavior?

Miami, FL

For some reason it still appears to work but the button is removed.  So typing the BBCode for QUOTEs works on your track page while here in the forum it's visible. Though that can be sorta tedious for a moron like me who regularly mistypes gif/image codes.  *hides*

Edmond, Oklahoma

Ditto. I can’t reply to anybody, but I was able to go to theirs and after listening to what they had to offer and commenting, I just said something about what they had to say on mine so they would know I wasn’t ignoring them. It did seem to be a little bit Cheesy to say something about what they wrote on mine on theirs, but again, I didn’t want them to think I was ignoring them.

I’m not familiar with using codes etc. in this forum.

Last edited by OleJazzer (January 11, 2024 11:51 pm)

Coastal Australia

Came to the forum for the same reason.  I've got a heap of people I was hoping to reply to but tagging separately is going to take a long time.  hmm

Adelaide, Australia

Hey everyone, this one is already in the WB issue tracker. Tim is a busy guy, but we've been collecting the issues that have cropped up in the site update for him to knock out when he finds the time. You can see known issues and add anything else you spot here: https://github.com/weeklybeats/issues/issues/8

In the meantime, as mentioned, you can manually quote if necessary, using the following format:

[quote=Judgement Act]I love Miku[/quote]
Judgement Act wrote:

I love Miku

same same

Favorited. Love this one!