Montreal

Just so I can come here by the end of this year and assess...

- 52 tracks? I suppose so, but this was achieve already in 2020 and 2022 so I know I can do it.
- Upload less "sketches", try to upload mostly more "polished" material. (We will see about this one, I do that for fun first and I know that I don't mind that much listening to some less polished tracks sometimes, but I wish I would take time to make it finish)
- Improve my actual playing: piano, guitars, bass guitar and drums. (I know I did improve a little bit on the previous runs which is pretty cool.)
- Learn new tools (not sure which ones, but maybe some of those crazy new AI tools, or new plugins, etc...)
- Explore some genres that I am not too familiar with.
- Sing more. An hard one for me as I sing so far only for those weekly beats and I did learn a little bit about what it can do, but it is humbling and difficult to let it go...
- Do the best I can at any given week.
- Create maybe at least 1 or 2 videoclip this year?
- By the end of this year, maybe releasing a "best of" of my solo material on the "big" platforms.
- Add some pictures to many of my submissions.
- Take the time to comment tracks.
- Not using too many pre-fabricated drums (midi loops), try to track a lot of acoustic drums.
- HAVE FUN!!!!
- Some collaborations (other than with Bertrude bandsmate), did only one last run, I should do more.

Last edited by djippy (January 7, 2024 11:51 pm)

Sacramento, CA

Great goals!

California

Very similar to my goals, let's get it!