Wisconsin, USA

UPDATE:

///////////////

Hi everyone!  You may remember my WB 2020 Congratulations video.  I'm going to do another one smile

Something that I thought might be fun would be if we gave out "awards".  I know we all work really hard at this and I think it's important to celebrate and acknowledge the hard work and commitment - even for those who just contributed one track.  It's still a great achievement!

My idea is that everyone is really good at something unique, so everyone should get an award for the thing they are great at!

EXAMPLE:

Most Stressful Intros: Catchinashes
Fastest Songwriter: Spry
Greatest Amount Of Robot-Animal Violence: Kedbreak136

I will keep a list here of people already nominated.  If you want to be nominated, please let me know!  If you want to nominate one of your friends, just do it!

MESSAGE ME YOUR NOMINATION BEFORE 1/25:
on discord or drew AT hemlockrecords DOT com
[don't publicly post your nomination, I will reveal it in the video as a surprise]

NOMINATIONS CLOSED, SEE YOU AT THE AWARDS!

Last edited by orangedrink (May 16, 2023 8:37 pm)

Cincinnati, Ohio

I love when the professor uses me as an example

Yokohama, Japan

[deleted]

Last edited by Kedbreak136 (January 12, 2023 8:52 am)

Yokohama, Japan

[deleted]

Yokohama, Japan

(I think I kinda misinterpreted the assignment, may the gods of fruits drinks have mercy on me)

Last edited by Kedbreak136 (January 12, 2023 3:46 am)

Yokohama, Japan

[deleted]

Wisconsin, USA
Kedbreak136 wrote:

(I think I kinda misinterpreted the assignment, may the gods of fruits drinks have mercy on me)

these are all awesome!  now delete all your posts (I saved them) so it will be a surprise for everyone smile

Melbourne aus

Done also screen capped so i know the answers and can cheat on exam wait we aren't tested on this

Bristol, UK

Damn I saw some big_smile

Melbourne, Australia

Doesn't phpBB have a

› spoiler

haha

tho that requires some self control, anyway i watch and await eagerly.

Last edited by Aday (January 13, 2023 1:05 pm)

Wisconsin, USA
Aday wrote:

Doesn't phpBB have a

› spoiler

haha

tho that requires some self control, anyway i watch and await eagerly.

ADDING YOU TO THE NOMINATIONS LIST

Tucson, Arizona

Oh noez, I went to check out some of alette's tunes and it looks like they're all gone? Like EVERYTHING except one song, 2020 included. Anyone know what happened to them?

Wisconsin, USA
ViridianLoom wrote:

Oh noez, I went to check out some of alette's tunes and it looks like they're all gone? Like EVERYTHING except one song, 2020 included. Anyone know what happened to them?

NOOOOOO Alette was seriously one of my all time faves.  Me and Gesceap were curious to find out who they were.  :'(

Melbourne aus

send another one (plus bump)

Tasmania

I love this! I mean, I love all of you. WeeklyBeats is so special to me, I owe so much to this page ever since 2012... Up until then I didn't know how to finish a tune. I still probably don't, but I've stopped trying to convince myself that I don't??? smile

heart heart heart heart heart

Last edited by RajaTheResidentAlien (January 21, 2023 4:15 pm)