I am sorry if it is not right place to ask questions about music insruments but I have troubles with my Stylophone Gen X-1. It has AUX, which, according to manual may allow me to modify samples of any type, but I don't know which program can be used for this task. Also is there any possibility to put the sound from stylophone right into music editor of any kind without recording it through the microphone? Thanks  for your answers in advance. If this forum is not the right place toask questions about musical instruments, may you please recommend me any communities which can help me out?

Wisconsin, USA

1) Regarding AUX, you can use anything you want.  You just need an outgoing audio signal, and plug that into the AUX.  So that can be your computer, your phone, an MP3 player, a CD player, a guitar amplifier, etc.  If you have something that is making sound, and you have a way to get a 1/8" cable to send the audio signal, you can plug that into the AUX, doesn't necessarily need to be a computer program.

2) If you have an "Audio Interface" that connects to your computer, you can plug the Stylophone into that interface, via the headphone jack.  So sound coming OUT of the Stylophone via the headphone jack going IN to your Audio Interface.  If your computer has a LINE IN port, you can use that too.

Hope this helps! smile