Finland

Hi all,

I'm back. My last song was in Week 12. Then my family asked that i would spend less time in my cave.

Then in July i got laid off from my work. I spent five weeks with my kid for summer holiday and then i had more time than ever and... zero new songs. Now after + three months without day job i'm finally working on new Weekly Beats track. I'm gonna try to do new for rest of the year. This weeks track sound pretty good for me. Still in downtempo feelings.

I also got some good weekly beats related news. I sold one of my 2014 instruments hip hop beats for band who recorded rap/vocals for it and it was released on big indie label on summer. It has gotten some radio play that i might even see some royalties smile I also licensed another 2014 weekly beats track for some Facebook live quiz thing. I get 200€/month as long as they use it.

Great think in my Weekly Beats is that i do mostly genre free music. Just something that i feel at the moment so it will not outdate easily.

I had to write this post to get some pressure for actually doing something. It's too easy to think "Well, i start NEXT week."

Cheers

Melbourne, Australia

I remember you!!
WB M8