Ireland

Hi friends! This is a rather cheeky way of getting a message to you all - please forgive the intrusion but this is big news and I need your help.

Everyone here has encouraged me and changed the way I feel about creating music dramatically over the past 4 months - you have all started a journey that I am so excited about and I can't thank you enough.

Here are my friends from the Dr. Mindflip band:

I'm currently 2nd place in the Irish group of the EuroMusic 2014 competition. If I'm in the lead by the 10th of May, we'll have a chance to travel to Paris and play in front of thousands! It's genuinly life-changing stuff...

Please vote for me at http://euromusiccontest.com/dr-mindflip and help me have a genuine dream come true - you can vote once per day until the 10th of May and every single little click counts. You can also follow our progress at http://www.facebook.com/drmindflip where we will probably be doing some ridiculous stuff to express our gratitude.

I can't thank you all enough for your help so far - if you can spare 10 seconds a day to click that link over the next 3 weeks, it could change my life. Plus, I'll get to namecheck Weekly Beats live on TV that's being broadcast to (apparently) 88 different countries big_smile

Thank you so much,

Patrick / Dr. Mindflip

Copenhagen

Sweet! Voted smile

Ireland
Sub Delay wrote:

Sweet! Voted smile

My God it's up to 104...this is so incredible, thanks so much!!! big_smile

Voted, two times actually! (you can vote one time per day). Go Mindflip!

Schwerin I'm afraid

good luck! voted, too.

Ireland
RawTicks wrote:

Voted, two times actually! (you can vote one time per day). Go Mindflip!

Thanks so much RawTicks! Yeah we have a little bit of a fight on our hands now...our nearest opponent has started to push back with the votes, so every one really helps - cheers! big_smile

Ireland
colorful grey wrote:

good luck! voted, too.

I love you guys, thank you so much big_smile

Chicago

Voted. How could I not for a band with such great legs?

Ireland
Techmonkey wrote:

Voted. How could I not for a band with such great legs?

We would be so prolific recording-wise if we didn't spend so much time maintaining our amazing figures wink

Thanks a million - it's getting pretty close between us and the other guys, so every day really matters, I really appreciate it!

Groningen, Holland

Voted.

Ireland
xyce wrote:

Voted.

Thanks a million xyce! big_smile

Chicago

So close! I'll keep casting my vote. You're right on their coattails!

Ireland
Techmonkey wrote:

So close! I'll keep casting my vote. You're right on their coattails!

Thanks so much! Yeah it's very tense altogether...really appreciate your help smile

Chicago

Congrats and good luck!

NIIIICE!

The future

congrats!