MKE
Kohlhofer wrote:
Ipaghost wrote:

Been meaning to start putting up some videos of my WBs for a while. Is this something people like watching?

Can not speak for all the people but I enjoy it smile

Here is mine this week. 4 phase shifted LFOs at the helm.

Aww yiss! I guess I'll try to put more up when time allows!
Also, nice patch job!

Melbourne
Kohlhofer wrote:
Ipaghost wrote:

Been meaning to start putting up some videos of my WBs for a while. Is this something people like watching?

Can not speak for all the people but I enjoy it smile

Here is mine this week. 4 phase shifted LFOs at the helm.

Lovely stuff as usual. I'm super fkn close to caving and putting together a small modular system. I know I keep saying it but I keep putting together cute little setups on modulargrid haha ugh

AU

Some behind the scenes of my track this week!

MKE
cTrix wrote:

1xAA per hour! I hope you are using rechargeables! I dig eneloop pro, and this large charging bay. And I mark my batteries in groups, since they perform better when they share the same health profile as the rest of their team. The only time they don't over perform Alkalines are for holding charge over long periods, like several months, but it doesn't sound like that would be an issue for you. Eneloop also has some limited lower capacity batts in pretty colors.

Us
cTrix wrote:

Wow. That is an intense workflow. Love these types of videos though. Thanks for sharing!

Us

No video for week 14 and also failed to share last week's:

Using the lines module to route rhythmic events to various destinations. Very tactile way of playing the modular and my own body's electricity is affecting it, too. Love it.

Melbourne

Very interesting! I'm gonna look into that module, I love stuff like that.

Mine from this week is not much, but just a little binary trigger/gate sequencer patch I made on my Patchblock..

I'm going to extend it so it perhaps has a secondary output, maybe an inverse signal, or a reversed version of the pattern, or something like that.

Melbourne

finally got a video done this week, a vlog thingo this time around

Melbourne

Awesome! Good to see another vlog from you.

Here's mine from this week. A 1-hour track build; the beginning of my "linear music" concept. See description for more information.

Melbourne

This weeks video

Us

No video this week but finally getting around to share last weeks:

Last edited by Kohlhofer (April 29, 2018 11:58 pm)

Wisconsin, USA

This isn't for a WB track (apologies) but I finished a music video that I started work on FOUR YEARS ago!  I also stood in place for one hour for the time lapse!

MKE
orangedrink wrote:

This isn't for a WB track (apologies) but I finished a music video that I started work on FOUR YEARS ago!  I also stood in place for one hour for the time lapse!

Hah! This is great! Some real Peter Gabriel action here!

Also, I did the stand in place timelapse thing in the Badlands many years ago too!

Great minds think alike I guess!

Melbourne, Australia
orangedrink wrote:

heart

I love your take on a music video.
Hope to see some more smile

incredible lyrics, hits hard
I'ma gonna buy a T-Shirt lol (soon) (stand by)

Last edited by Aday (May 2, 2018 3:58 am)

Wisconsin, USA
Ipaghost wrote:

Also, I did the stand in place timelapse thing in the Badlands many years ago too!

Thanks so much!  Of course Peter Gabriel was my #1 influence for the video.  That video had a huge effect on me as a kid.  Wow, your timelapse gif is awesome!  I love how it "resets" - how long of a period of time was that???  Beautiful.

Aday wrote:

heart

I love your take on a music video.
Hope to see some more smile

incredible lyrics, hits hard
I'ma gonna buy a T-Shirt lol (soon) (stand by)

Thank you man.  I really appreciate the note on the lyrics; super personal about a really rough time in my life.  But I nothing I can't get through with music heart

E-mail sent; we're going to get you a t-shirt my dear friend!!!! smile

MKE
orangedrink wrote:
Ipaghost wrote:

Thanks so much!  Of course Peter Gabriel was my #1 influence for the video.  That video had a huge effect on me as a kid.  Wow, your timelapse gif is awesome!  I love how it "resets" - how long of a period of time was that???  Beautiful.

I really don't remember, but I think each frame is about a minute long exposure. So a long time lol