The future

I think we should all make trash80 tracks since he stopped making tracks here wink

Riverside, CA

Like covers/remixes? Or songs mimicking his style?
I'm down for either smile

Edit: unless he gives us permissions it looks like covers/remixes are out, his weebees + Icarus are all (BY-NC-ND). sad
Edit^2: JK LOL LET'S DO GRINDCORE TRASH80.

Last edited by jiffypop23 (May 22, 2012 10:48 am)

The future

i dont know. but i think the theme should be trash80.. maybe we can coax him into coming back wink

The future

I have a feeling he wouldnt turn away remixes on his own site.. but honestly. i think i'd rather hear original works in his style ;>

Sacramento, CA

what about trash 80 inspired!!!!

Upstate New York

trash80 theme sounds good. let's just leave it open to interpretation

Cincinnati, Ohio

ive been thinking about that for a while.  i once asked him if i could remix a song of his for WB, but he said he would rather me not..

The future

ok.. well. i have been trying to make a trash80 themed song. i have ended up with like 4 candidates. anyone else having any luck?

The future

i might be at a bit of an advantage cause tim sends me things every now and again.. like I have his collection of cz1 waveforms and a version of digitek that was never released hehe. still though.. it is tough

The future

I know he often starts out with a horribly distorted version of the main chord progression that comes in and out... and uses delay on like everything

The future

and that many of the chord progressions are two notes rather than being triads

Upstate New York

i made something but didn't finish it in time....so i guess i'll upload it next week? It still needs polishing, idk when i'll do it.

The future
Parallelis wrote:

i made something but didn't finish it in time....so i guess i'll upload it next week? It still needs polishing, idk when i'll do it.

if it's finished enough i can send you an upload link.

The future

im disappointed.. i think im the only one who did the theme haha

NSW

^^^

Last edited by popsicle (May 29, 2012 3:07 am)

St Louis

good work