Paris
george bowles wrote:

i missed week 15, but it didn't deserve an upload

How can you be so sure?

Brasilia, Brazil

Is it possible for me to change the mp3 file for week 18?

St Louis
FXtion wrote:
george bowles wrote:

i missed week 15, but it didn't deserve an upload

How can you be so sure?

i'm not so sure anymore

Paris
george bowles wrote:
FXtion wrote:

How can you be so sure?

i'm not so sure anymore

Ha, see ? smile

That's ironic to read, I wished I hadn't uploaded my last track but it looks like somebody liked it. I missed this week because I don't have anything decent rn.

L003, C0rnw4//.

Always upload, especially if its a track you do not like.
art does not need to be enjoyed or validated.

Paris

Well, I appear to be fucked it seems...

Paris

Or more likely, no fucks given by the admins, it's obvious now since nobody ever responded.
Whatever, I'll upload two tracks in one next week. Too bad I could not have feedback on this week's track though, especially since I'm in the middle of a cycle.
It sucks. I requested a link less than ten minutes after the deadline and I've been uploading something every week so far. Is this thread useless/not read?

Last edited by FXtion (May 10, 2016 11:03 pm)

Wisconsin, USA
FXtion wrote:

Or more likely, no fucks given by the admins, it's obvious now since nobody ever responded.
Whatever, I'll upload two tracks in one next week. Too bad I could not have feedback on this week's track though, especially since I'm in the middle of a cycle.
It sucks. I requested a link less than ten minutes after the deadline and I've been uploading something every week so far. Is this thread useless/not read?

Give it a minute, the admins got back to me after a few days.

Wisconsin, USA
idevourstatic wrote:

Love you for this comment.  Might print it and frame it and hang it up on the wall.

The future
FXtion wrote:

wait. what's going on here? you want an upload link? (tldr;)

The future
idevourstatic wrote:

words to live by

California

Sorry, can someone get me an upload link for Week 18? I forgot to upload my song.

The future
XAdamDX wrote:

Sorry, can someone get me an upload link for Week 18? I forgot to upload my song.

you waited a whole week to tell us?! I'll let it slide this time.

http://weeklybeats.com/music/upload?has … 3870515fee

Paris
Phil Harmonic wrote:
FXtion wrote:

Yep, I wanted it last week but nobody answered in the first place. The angry tone certainly didn't help but I only became a bit harsh the day after the deadline. Anyway, sorry for this (I love this weekly beats stuff, I've learned a lot and I cannot be so grateful for this). Plus You owe me shit, basically; I had it bad to miss it though.

tl;dr > yes, too late now.

The future
FXtion wrote:
Phil Harmonic wrote:

Yep, I wanted it last week but nobody answered in the first place. The angry tone certainly didn't help but I only became a bit harsh the day after the deadline. Anyway, sorry for this (I love this weekly beats stuff, I've learned a lot and I cannot be so grateful for this). Plus You owe me shit, basically; I had it bad to miss it though.

tl;dr > yes, too late now.

I think the drugs have finally gotten to you, but I think you meant you wanted a link for week 18. So here you go smile

http://weeklybeats.com/music/upload?has … 221d0aa599