San Diego, California

hey there - i was too close to the wire during my export, so i had the submission page open, i was able to upload the file around :59, but then hit submit after :00 and it's not showing. this is for the current week 15. if i can get a link to reupload or see if the file indeed uploaded and just make it public? this will be my minor lesson to not go too close to the wire (and start earlier...). if i can't get a link to fix it, that'll just be a lil extra mini-sad punishment to learn for next time!

Hello! Getting back into the swing of it and just missed the buzzer while uploading, could I get a new link for week 15 please?

California

Was on the road and unable to upload the finished product. Need a late upload link please. Thanks!

Newcastle - UK

Late upload link please 😭

Newcastle - UK

Late upload link please 😭

Detroit Michigan

Is there any chance I could re upload last weeks song? Week 15? It's quiet and would love to put up a louder version. If not no big deal, but if so it would be cool. Thanks

Madrid, Spain

Hi. My dad's car broke tonight so it's nearly midnight and I'm going back home after picking him and driving him home, dealing with the insurance and all that funny stuff. No life or death business, but there's no chance I'll be at home (and in front of the computer) before the deadline. Can I ask for an early upload link, please?

Madrid, Spain

Double posting. My bad, sorry (could not delete)

Last edited by laguna (Yesterday 11:03 pm)

Newcastle - UK

Any chance for a late upload link?

Thanks sad