NSW

Since resolving my tech issues from weeks 1 & 2, I have been diligently uploading a track every week. I have also done my best to stay out of trouble on the Forum the last month. As such I would really appreciate it if you could please address the issue I wrote you in week 9 concerning my track which failed to upload.

Thank you kindly, Poppi. xXx

Last edited by popsicle (April 9, 2012 11:00 am)

The future

i think most of us admins would like to help if we could.. hmm

Adelaide, Australia

I imagine it depends how much access people have. Every database can be manually altered, so I can't see it being a case of 'it can't be done' but more 'we don't have access to do it'. Trash80 will definitely be able to do it, but unfortunately he's not even real.

NSW
Thursdaybloom wrote:

Trash80 will definitely be able to do it, but unfortunately he's not even real.

Hahahahaha... good one big_smile

Last edited by popsicle (April 21, 2012 4:25 pm)

NSW

I heart Real Estate.

Last edited by popsicle (April 21, 2012 4:27 pm)

NSW

Last edited by popsicle (April 21, 2012 4:24 pm)

NSW

I had tech issues (phone/modem not working) which meant I missed the deadline, may I please have an upload link.

Also, can you please tell me how long the l link will remain active for, I'm working the majority of the rest of the day.

Thank you, heart

The future
Poppi wrote:

I had tech issues (phone/modem not working) which meant I missed the deadline, may I please have an upload link.

Also, can you please tell me how long the l link will remain active for, I'm working the majority of the rest of the day.

Thank you, heart

here you go http://weeklybeats.com/music/upload?has … c2aa5cb7f3

it will remain active until you use it. it can only be used to upload once.

NSW

Grazie. smile

Istanbul / Edinburgh

Was trying to upload the track last night but I could not even login to the website! Tried it just now and it is working.. My track is ready for last week but my internet or computer was not working properly i guess.

Is there a way to upload for last week??

Thanks!

St Louis

hi admins/whoever can do this... I had some internet troubles, but had my track ready to go for last week. what do I do to upload it?

The future
george bowles wrote:

hi admins/whoever can do this... I had some internet troubles, but had my track ready to go for last week. what do I do to upload it?

here's an upload link for week 48 http://weeklybeats.com/music/upload?has … 77fa8aafc5

St Louis

I apologize, I've been traveling the last couple days and this doesn't seem to work anymore, eek

NSW

I'm interested in making some things in 2013 using the WeeklyBeats title font, i.e. so that it references WBs (in a positive light, to be clear). I'm wondering if this font is proprietary.

Assuming it is, can anyone out there recommend a similar font? ..typeface neophyte.

Thanks and hearts : ))))

Last edited by popsicle (December 29, 2012 8:39 am)