Montreal

Hey anyone going to blip this years?

If so, It could be cool to setup a Pre/post/after show featuring weeklybeats artists?

I'm not from new-york so I don't know any venue available or whatever...

But I would certainly play if someone do something.

Anyone interested?

chicago-/-il-/-us

I'll be around during and after blip

Montreal
e.s.c. wrote:

I'll be around during and after blip

Would you be interessted to play at a pre/post/after show?

chicago-/-il-/-us

maybe? though i may already be playing one... this stuff gets harder to be sure whats going on every year...

Montreal

I see,

Well me I will be there so I'm trying to book myself a small gig or something.

Let's see how it develop here.

chicago-/-il-/-us

fuck it, dont think the one i heard about is happening now, and if it is i could do different sets with minimal gear.. this could be more fun too as hopefully some non-chip stuff would be involved smile

Switzerland

I'll be coming from Switzerland for the Blip and will be leaving NYC on the 1st of june. I'm open to any suggestions! smile

Chicago

I'm looking for shows around Blip time, I'm down

Sergy, France

I'm going down with a chiptune artist or two, and would love to play at any sort of show or open mic. A bunch of us should meet up anyways.

I know that some of you have probably done the blip thing before and know this, but just realise that  there will be a hundred pre and after parties, and there is a strong possibility of conflicting times with other side shows (and there are always some amazing artists at some of those shows)

If someone is going to try and do this, maybe have a think about a matinee show or something? Less chance of a conflict I would imagine

chicago-/-il-/-us

already know of at least one or two gigs on the 28th, one on the 29th

St Louis

my band is playing in chicago saturday night at miskas 9pm

Sergy, France

Are there gonna be any open mics at some of the side shows and whatnot?

Theres pretty much always an open mic, but no details have been announced for it yet - I'm pretty sure someone confirmed one was happening on cm.o

AU

Yeah, there's lots happening already.  3 Parties I know of.  ;-)

SEE YOU ALL THERE!

Cincinnati, Ohio

great idea.. im trying to make it out with a few of the other cinci chip guys and i would love to meet up with some of the weekly beats crew :-D  if theres a chance to play, even better 8-D