Adelaide, Australia

This is just a friendly reminder that daylight savings time has just ended in all Australian states that use it. Therefore, we now have an hour less to upload our tracks.

For example if you're in Adelaide, you now have to get your tracks in before 9:30 AM Monday instead of 10:30 AM.

Don't be one of the ones that forgets and doesn't get their track in on time.

YOU'VE NOW BEEN WARNED...

P.S. This possibly applies to more people. I'm on my phone so I just haven't got time to check right now.

AU

Melbourne it'll now be 10am deadline.  Pshhhh.... Adelaide and their dodgy half our time difference!  (OMG, so accidental on the spelling, but such a pun!)

Last edited by cTrix (April 1, 2012 2:44 am)

Adelaide, Australia

Thankfully my PC and phone automatically updated, so I didn't even notice. xD

Daylight savings is stupid.

Chicago

no it makes sense.

Adelaide, Australia

THAT MEANS WE ONLY GET 167 TO DO A SONG INSTEAD OF 168

WHAT KIND OF FUCKING SICK JOKE IS THIS??!

NSW
NekoTheory wrote:

Thankfully my PC and phone automatically updated, so I didn't even notice. xD

Likewise.

At any rate, I'm a bit confused by some of the above comments regarding submission times – according to my calculations, I had until 11am to submit...

Adelaide, Australia
Poppi wrote:

according to my calculations, I had until 11am to submit...

People in Melbourne did have until 11am, but now that the clocks are wound back an hour (assuming Victoria uses the same DLS schedule as SA) it will be 10am from now on.

Here in Adelaide (30 minutes behind Melbourne) it was 10:30am, but will now be 9:30am

Last edited by Thursdaybloom (April 1, 2012 5:16 am)

Adelaide, Australia
Saskrotch wrote:

no it makes sense.

I wish the entire world would revert to international time, tbh.
But I'm weird and never use 12-hour time unless I have to. tongue

NSW
Thursdaybloom wrote:
Poppi wrote:

according to my calculations, I had until 11am to submit...

People in Melbourne did have until 11am, but now that the clocks are wound back an hour (assuming Victoria uses the same DLS schedule as SA) it will be 10am from now on.

Here in Adelaide (30 minutes behind Melbourne) it was 10:30am, but will now be 9:30am

Oh me and maths, by gad =/