AU

Actually, I just kept it to guitars and weird layered vocals.  And pulled an all-nighter to get it done.  :-(  No idea how I'm ever going to get up tomorrow.

Melbourne, Australia

That awkward moment when Reason freezes up and doesn't respond for a few moments after a take, leaving enough time to make a Whinge post... but then it finally does come back and the post is kinda rendered null, but not seeing a delete option on the post and already making a whinge about it so having to come back and edit the whinge post druing more 'waiting for response' moments...

Last edited by Aday (July 15, 2012 10:15 pm)

Melbourne, Australia

I don't know what to have for breakfast...

AU

Pop over I'll cook you kangaroo on toast with eggs.  (no shit, what I'm having for breaky after last night!)

Melbourne, Australia

Hahaha. That sounds pretty tasty. Not sure about mixing roo with eggs though, even with a severe hangover! I ended up having ham and cheese on toast.

AU

Roo, eggs and cheese... it teh shiz.  Bit of chilli on top.  On sour doh. (doh!)  Teh best.  Hang on... how is this a whinge?!  It's awesome on a plate.

NSW
cTrix wrote:

Roo, eggs and cheese...on a plate.

Sounds like my worst nightmare.

Melbourne, Australia

Realising that I have to try to explain "fakebit" to a bunch of people and sound semi-legitimate on the weekend.

The future
cTrix wrote:

Roo, eggs and cheese... it teh shiz.  Bit of chilli on top.  On sour doh. (doh!)  Teh best.  Hang on... how is this a whinge?!  It's awesome on a plate.

wtf is roo?  kangaroo?

Melbourne, Australia
Phil Harmonic wrote:
cTrix wrote:

wtf is roo?  kangaroo?

Yes

NSW

Today, in my body, I feel about 105 years old.

I haven't felt like this since before...

The future
Derris-Kharlan wrote:
Phil Harmonic wrote:

wtf is roo?  kangaroo?

Yes

Rue the roo!

adelaide

depressed blah.

The future
little-scale wrote:

depressed blah.

feel better, champ

AU

Just packed my suitcases for the tour... everything ready to go... went to bed.  Couldn't sleep for a bit. 3am... 4am...  OH SHIT... WEEKLY BEATS!  Jumped outta bed, unpacked laptop and put the final touches on the track I was (luckily) almost done with.  Lucky hey! (maybe this is a win?)

AU

Waaaaaaaaa!!  Turns out my hotel internet didn't work :-(

update: But it f**king well charged me for it!!  And of course I have to contact the provider because reception are not responsible for it.  So, who want's to help me throw this TV outta the window and into the pool?!

Last edited by cTrix (August 13, 2012 5:16 am)