Killeen, TX, USA

I've been trying to complete a track for this week's submission, but I could never finish anything. I made 5 different songs, all different genres -- ranging from dubstep to trance, and to ambient. I'm trying to make a track right now, it's a house song, but it feels too nooby to my standards. I guess I will still upload, maybe someone will like it.

Anyone else getting writers block this week?

Seattle, WA

Same here. I've been messing around with like 4 tracks, but none of them really felt right. I ended up revamping an old track I meant to submit a while ago and submitted it.

I'm not sure if it's because I've gotten better or if I have writer's block (or maybe both?), but this is starting to get difficult.

AU

I'm smashing around an Amiga track - it's kinda working but I'm stuck on the bridge section!  Really, this will be the Weekly release, and the album version will be tweaked I think...  oh, and I've hit that point where I'm actually releasing early versions of tracks I plan to release in the future - maybe even press to 10".  I just need to get productive at this point - so I'm having that "oh, is the netlabel going to care that I've released half the tunes already?" moment!

NSW

Nope. But then again, I leave it until the night before to complete.

Montreal

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oblique_Strategies

AU

Wow - those cards look like fun

NSW

^^Agreed.