Killeen, TX, USA

Post the DAW you use! big_smile

I use FL Studio.
4th year producing - I've been producing since I was 12 years old.

Last edited by Zooloo75 (March 5, 2012 1:56 pm)

Ciudad de México, Mx.

Ardour on linux + LSDJ - LGPT - Nanoloop on handhelds

Ciudad de México, Mx.

Ardour on linux + LSDJ - LGPT - Nanoloop on handhelds

The Wisconsin

FL Studio since I was 12 as well. I remember when I first found out about it. I freaked out and did basically nothing besides music for like a week.

Been using Logic Pro for a year and a half... started when I was 17. Thinkin of switching to Reason though

Last edited by EuphoricNoise (March 5, 2012 3:58 pm)

Riverside, CA

Currently: FL Studio mainly, but I installed FreeBSD last night so soon enough it'll be LMMS, Ardour, and QTractor.
My first DAW was FL Studio 6, I was a freshman in high school. '05-'06ish.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Fl studio for me too. Started back when it was still called fruityloops

Helsinki, Finland

Ableton Live for maany years. FL was the first thing for me too.

Leeds

I've used A LOT of DAWs over the last few years, currently using Reaper(2 years) and Reaktor (4 years)

Very comfortable with LSDJ and LGPT 3 or 4 years on both. Renoise is my main tool, been dabbling for ages but it has been my weapon of choice for about 6 months.

Very comfortable with LSDJ and LGPT 3 or 4 years on both. Renoise is my main tool, been dabbling for ages but it has been my weapon of choice for about 6 months.

Chicago

reason for 7 or 8 years. been using ableton since then too, but only as a production tool for the past 2 years or so

Melbourne, Australia

I use mainly Logic Studio, but it really depends what I'm doing. Have been using it for about 3 years. Prior to that I used Sony ACID for about 5 years and Reaper for about a year. I think the first one I used was Sound Forge way back around 2002.

Melbourne, Australia

I also have been trying to get into Ableton Live, which should be doubly good when I get Max 6...

Cascadia Autonomous Region

I don't always work with a DAW, but when I do I use Ableton. Or sometimes Logic.

Last edited by Obscure Robot (March 6, 2012 4:59 am)

Melbourne, Australia

I should also point out that a great deal of what I do day-to-day is with pencil or pen and manuscript paper, sketching paper and when it's time for software, Sibelius.