San Diego

My week 9 song isn't showing up. it said it successfully uploaded. But I can't find it. sad
What should I do?
Unison

Riverside, CA

Did it have a copyright protected sample? It might have been deleted.

NSW

^^^

Last edited by popsicle (April 15, 2012 1:57 pm)

San Diego

Jiffypop23 it was all original.

We will usually email if a track has to get deleted, but sometimes it takes a while to get through.
When did you upload?

NSW

^^^

In fairness, it's not the number of people who are contributing that make it more or less managable. I mean, this is only two songs that we're talking about that had problems. It's the number of people who are actually able to fix stuff like this, and that number is exactly one. We're trying to get it sorted, but it quite likely is related to the square brackets. Unison, did you have any out of the ordinary characters in your title?

NSW

^^^

San Diego

Dos prompt - in all fairness, it was probably user error. I know you are busy, and I'm sorry to be a pain. Take your time, and let me know if you need me to resubmit somehow.
Btw weekly beats is a rad rad Project! Keep up the good work!!
Unison

Basically, I personally can't fix this, and I believe Trash80 is in San Francisco for the EFF show at  the moment, so its a bit hard to get hold of him. When I/we can get onto him, we'll try and get this fixed.
Poppi, wouldn't hurt to link
Unison, I can take almost no credit, but thanks anyway smile

NSW

^^^

Last edited by popsicle (April 15, 2012 1:58 pm)

Upstate New York

some cool textures in there, i'm digging it!

NSW

^^^

If I could fix it myself I would Poppi, but I can't. Working on it. smile

Unison,
you can reupload it using THIS link
, which is specific to YOU and will expire at 10:06 Melbourne Australia time Friday (48 hours from now tongue)

Last edited by Trash80 (April 16, 2012 5:34 pm)

PS - if they don't work, let me know, new feature so I might be doing it wrong smile