Phoenix, AZ

Has anyone else noticed that the icon for week 51 is a bit darker than the other weeks? Just wondering.

Russia,Podolsk(Moscow region)

hahaha,yes,it is so.. big_smile

AU

Is this the day the world ends?  RAPTURE SONGS

St Louis

the Mayan prophecy

adelaide

everything is destroyed in week 51.

The Wisconsin

What would a rapture song sound like? Maybe like Doomsday, by Nero. I hope so. That song is great.

The future

it sounds like.. pSSSSHHHH BBOOOOOOOOOOOOGGHHH

cincinnati, ohio
Dwight Davis wrote:

What would a rapture song sound like? Maybe like Doomsday, by Nero. I hope so. That song is great.

I think it might sound like every single song uploaded playing at the same time cool
maybe our songs are being collected to create a sound-weapon/device of unknowable purpose

The future
andarugo wrote:
Dwight Davis wrote:

I think it might sound like every single song uploaded playing at the same time cool
maybe our songs are being collected to create a sound-weapon/device of unknowable purpose

Like an 8-bit LRAD?

The Wisconsin
Phil Harmonic wrote:
andarugo wrote:

Like an 8-bit LRAD?

It's probably gonna be like gigantic nuke that we will go back in time and drop on the 90's, since they had such terrible music. Then, of course, we'll have to deal with alternate dimensions and the consequences of time travelling. I guess I have to watch Back to the Future before we do this. Does anybody own a copy?

Adelaide, South Australia

As the token grunge rock beater of last week (I think, I'm only getting around to listening to last week now >.<), I posit that the 90s contained just as high a good to bad music ratio as any other decade, but we've not had the time to forget ALL the crap yet, as we have with the others.

St Louis

the 90s had great music, wtf are you talking about

How did we get from the mysterious black box on week 51 to talking about 90's music?

oh well. 90's was the dawn of Man Is The Bastard and other power violence bands.

The Wisconsin

I personally haven't heard too much 90's music. I wasn't very into music back then. But, I've been told by trusted persons that it had a ton of crappy stuff. My bad.

Last edited by Dwight Davis (March 6, 2012 10:39 pm)

Gosford, Australia

what do you mean? the 90s was great!

The future

There was plenty of good stuff in the 90s..